• Post New Message
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Pokemon Sword
  3. Femine starters need to stop

User Info: Lexifox

Lexifox
4 weeks ago#91
Can someone tl;dr why we want cartoon animals to follow human aesthetics when real life animals have stuff like female bugs being larger than males and female birds being drab while male birds are known to wear bright colors and dance?

Is it because people are triggered or something that their seal or paper doll has a blue symbol
"Murder of the living is tragic, but murder of the idea is unforgivable." - Janus, speaker of the synod

User Info: Dumb-Fumbler

Dumb-Fumbler
4 weeks ago#92
Lexifox posted...
Can someone tl;dr why we want cartoon animals to follow human aesthetics when real life animals have stuff like female bugs being larger than males and female birds being drab while male birds are known to wear bright colors and dance?

Is it because people are triggered or something that their seal or paper doll has a blue symbol
ITT: “only girls wear pretty dresses, have long hair, wear make up, do tea time, and cook. They also cry like big babies

boys eat dirt, play in dirt, make dirt pies, reek of BO, are dirty, touch bugs, have short hair and play with monster trucks. Must remain stoic and angry.

if you do anything outside of those you’re wrong and should feel bad for trying to do something outside of your assigned gender role.”

in a nutshell it’s pretty much what this thread is.

@Lexifox

Lately I've been coming home, crawling up into a ball and staring at the ceiling for an hour. Then I sleep.

User Info: FireG

FireG
4 weeks ago#93
Lexifox posted...

So people can want to f*** them

User Info: Lexifox

Lexifox
4 weeks ago#94
Anyone else tired of these gender politics? Anyone else remember a few decades ago when men were men and little baby boys would wear dressed because we didn't decide that baby clothes were gendered until recently and little boys wore pink and little girls were baby blue because red is an aggressive masculine color and blue is a passive feminine color?

Thanks, Obama.
"Murder of the living is tragic, but murder of the idea is unforgivable." - Janus, speaker of the synod

User Info: Padraigo52

Padraigo52
4 weeks ago#95
Galar posted...
@Padraigo52
@TheMbadi

Nice generalizations people. Keep going and maybe we can turn back the clock by 80 years.

Yeh dude. Its 'current year'.
"I didn't think they would eat MY face off"
- Women who voted for Tigers that eat people's faces off.

User Info: Galar

Galar
4 weeks ago#96
Padraigo52 posted...
Galar posted...
@Padraigo52
@TheMbadi

Nice generalizations people. Keep going and maybe we can turn back the clock by 80 years.

Whatever year it is, it's obviously not the 1930s.
"Maybe people who are sad can choose Sobble. (Laughs)" - Junichi Masuda

User Info: Crudelitas

Crudelitas
4 weeks ago#97
ITT: toxic masculinity is made up

IRL: people laugh at me for literal days, when I mention that I took ballet hours as a kid
There is no path to git gud, for gitin' gud is the path.

User Info: Gurl_du_Voir

Gurl_du_Voir
4 weeks ago#98
Crudelitas posted...
ITT: toxic masculinity is made up

IRL: people laugh at me for literal days, when I mention that I took ballet hours as a kid

If you took ballet classes as an adult, you'd be ripped and would kick their asses. Those people are dumb af.

User Info: Padraigo52

Padraigo52
4 weeks ago#99
Galar posted...
Padraigo52 posted...
Galar posted...
@Padraigo52
@TheMbadi

Cool argument mah dude. Dont see how that proves me wrong but keep on telling us what year it isnt, and maybe someone can make a point for you if you cant do it.
"I didn't think they would eat MY face off"
- Women who voted for Tigers that eat people's faces off.

User Info: Galar

Galar
4 weeks ago#100
Padraigo52 posted...
Galar posted...
Padraigo52 posted...
Galar posted...
@Padraigo52
@TheMbadi

Cool argument mah dude. Dont see how that proves me wrong but keep on telling us what year it isnt, and maybe someone can make a point for you if you cant do it.

Keep generalizing and maybe you can make up points for other people.
"Maybe people who are sad can choose Sobble. (Laughs)" - Junichi Masuda
  1. Boards
  2. Pokemon Sword
  3. Femine starters need to stop
  • Post New Message