• Post New Message
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Pokemon Sword
  3. Femine starters need to stop

User Info: Evening_Dragon

Evening_Dragon
4 weeks ago#81
roboemperor posted...
Gurl_du_Voir posted...
Transexual people are human beings who actually exist, you know? You must live in a bubble if you think they can't be characters in a game for children. Do not mix them with pedophiles, please.

rofl? LGBT is 100% sex. You remove sex and none of these exist. Which is why people who bring in sex stuff into a children's video game discussion is, well, i can't finish the sentence without getting modded.

Keep your transsexual stuff out of here. I don't want to hear you complain that male MCs can't crossdress therefore GF employees are bigots and need to improve their "diversity".

Even among the concrete ends of biological science, this is flatly wrong.
I exist, kind of. Two halves that don't make a whole.
Guide, it's Guide, it's that Guide

User Info: Padraigo52

Padraigo52
4 weeks ago#82
Evening_Dragon posted...
roboemperor posted...
Gurl_du_Voir posted...
Transexual people are human beings who actually exist, you know? You must live in a bubble if you think they can't be characters in a game for children. Do not mix them with pedophiles, please.

rofl? LGBT is 100% sex. You remove sex and none of these exist. Which is why people who bring in sex stuff into a children's video game discussion is, well, i can't finish the sentence without getting modded.

Keep your transsexual stuff out of here. I don't want to hear you complain that male MCs can't crossdress therefore GF employees are bigots and need to improve their "diversity".

Even among the concrete ends of biological science, this is flatly wrong.

It doesn't belong in children's games. End of story.
"I didn't think they would eat MY face off"
- Women who voted for Tigers that eat people's faces off.

User Info: TheMbadi

TheMbadi
4 weeks ago#83
Padraigo52 posted...
The idea that men are pressuring other men to not cry is made up. Literally no one has done that in my life.
Men arent emotional because they arent made to be, not because of society, but because they were made to value reason in their logic and problem solving.
The high suicide rates are related to identity crisis' which is why most male suicides happen to men after 40 (divorce, loss of children, jobs) and late teens (cant find their place in the world).

No one ever told me not to cry or not to show my emotions either. Far from it, actually. People always told me that it's okay to show emotions, that it's okay to cry and what not. Yet I still decided not to let my emotions take the upper hand of me, because it just doesn't really help anything.
Men are just as capable and willing to express their emotions, it's just that they usually tend to keep moments like that to a close circle of friends, or people that they really trust, which is actually a smart thing to do, because, believe it or not, there are people who will take advantage of your weakness.

A lot of women, at least form my personal experience, use crying almost as some sort of weapon. They know that once they start crying, it doesn't matter who's right or wrong anymore. They will get what they want.
For example: I recently had a discussion with a female colleague of mine. She was making the same, very tiresome mistake for the third time now, so I corrected her as polite and calm as possible. Suddenly, she started crying and f***ed off. A few minutes later, another female colleague came into the laboratory and asked me to please aplogize. I told her what happened, how I wasn't rude or anyhing and how the mistake that one collegue made leads to a lot of extra work for the people in the laboratory. She acknowledged that but STILL asked me to APOLOGIZE. That's when another female colleague from the laboratory stepped in and gave her a piece of her mind, saying that I was completely polite AND correct with what I have said. I was still asked to apologize, which I refused to do UNLESS she had a talk with said colleague about the severity of that mistake that she had made several times now. Spoiler: I never had to apologize, because you can't correct someone who is crying.

I mean, childish behavior like that has no place at work, especially not when we're dealing with human health. We have rules and everyone has to work according to these rules. Crying doesn't change that.
Most men don't have a problem with showing REAL emotions - and no, women claiming that how we are handling our emotions is supposedly wrong, doesn't mean that it actually is. It's childish hissy fits that men seem to have a problem with.

Padraigo52
4 weeks ago#84
TheMbadi posted...
Padraigo52 posted...
The idea that men are pressuring other men to not cry is made up. Literally no one has done that in my life.
Men arent emotional because they arent made to be, not because of society, but because they were made to value reason in their logic and problem solving.
The high suicide rates are related to identity crisis' which is why most male suicides happen to men after 40 (divorce, loss of children, jobs) and late teens (cant find their place in the world).

No one ever told me not to cry or not to show my emotions either. Far from it, actually. People always told me that it's okay to show emotions, that it's okay to cry and what not. Yet I still decided not to let my emotions take the upper hand of me, because it just doesn't really help anything.
Men are just as capable and willing to express their emotions, it's just that they usually tend to keep moments like that to a close circle of friends, or people that they really trust, which is actually a smart thing to do, because, believe it or not, there are people who will take advantage of your weakness.

A lot of women, at least form my personal experience, use crying almost as some sort of weapon. They know that once they start crying, it doesn't matter who's right or wrong anymore. They will get what they want.
For example: I recently had a discussion with a female colleague of mine. She was making the same, very tiresome mistake for the third time now, so I corrected her as polite and calm as possible. Suddenly, she started crying and f***ed off. A few minutes later, another female colleague came into the laboratory and asked me to please aplogize. I told her what happened, how I wasn't rude or anyhing and how the mistake that one collegue made leads to a lot of extra work for the people in the laboratory. She acknowledged that but STILL asked me to APOLOGIZE. That's when another female colleague from the laboratory stepped in and gave her a piece of her mind, saying that I was completely polite AND correct with what I have said. I was still asked to apologize, which I refused to do UNLESS she had a talk with said colleague about the severity of that mistake that she had made several times now. Spoiler: I never had to apologize, because you can't correct someone who is crying.

I mean, childish behavior like that has no place at work, especially not when we're dealing with human health. We have rules and everyone has to work according to these rules. Crying doesn't change that.
Most men don't have a problem with showing REAL emotions - and no, women claiming that how we are handling our emotions is supposedly wrong, doesn't mean that it actually is. It's childish hissy fits that men seem to have a problem with.

I have more of a problem of what women think of me, than what men think of me. Never had a problem talking with friends or workmates about problems.

The real toxicity is from people s***ting on men, acting like masculinity is something you should be ashamed of. It is taking away alot of peoples identity.
The other part is that alot of systems in the western world are skewed against men. More so than anyone else, we have to get through life on merit, talent and hard work alone.

User Info: KawaiiTakumi

KawaiiTakumi
4 weeks ago#85
TheMbadi posted...
Padraigo52 posted...

🙌🙌🙌
Fire Emblem fan and fudanshi. OTP is ChromXMaleRobin :3
3ds friend code is 2852-7795-4118, Switch friend code is SW-6645-6409-9976, Feh id 3660012766

User Info: GRankbowhunter

GRankbowhunter
4 weeks ago#86
Whats wrong with female pokemon, i like female starters my wife always picks them. But they should all be female. They should breed cross pokemon lines, with ditto or the likes.

With theire on,y being two genders it is nice to have some focused for each gender.

Padraigo52
4 weeks ago#87
GRankbowhunter posted...
Whats wrong with female pokemon, i like female starters my wife always picks them. But they should all be female. They should breed cross pokemon lines, with ditto or the likes.

With theire on,y being two genders it is nice to have some focused for each gender.

People are allowed to have preferences.

User Info: DanaDee

DanaDee
4 weeks ago#88
Oh boy
Bananadanadanadanadanadanabanadanabanadeenabanadoona dana dee for smash Dee-LC - Mods please dont Ban DanaDee https://youtu.be/By5eWitQU8c

User Info: Galar

Galar
4 weeks ago#89
@Padraigo52
@TheMbadi

Nice generalizations people. Keep going and maybe we can turn back the clock by 80 years.
"Maybe people who are sad can choose Sobble. (Laughs)" - Junichi Masuda

User Info: Gurl_du_Voir

Gurl_du_Voir
4 weeks ago#90
Galar posted...
@Padraigo52
@TheMbadi

Nice generalizations people. Keep going and maybe we can turn back the clock by 80 years.

When I read their posts, I think I'm in the 1930s
  1. Boards
  2. Pokemon Sword
  3. Femine starters need to stop
  • Post New Message