• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Pokemon Sword
  3. Femine starters need to stop

User Info: chao man

chao man
1 month ago#71
Padraigo52 posted...
MistressPaige posted...
I can sniff the toxic masculinity from here haha!

Its probably your own stench.

Toxic masculinity is made up.

So you're saying the idea that men should never cry and should deal with their problems with a bottle of whiskey and a 9mm through the head before seeking help isn't toxic?
Manga is wasted on foreigners. Those outside Japan should stick to reading manhwa!

User Info: SeahorseCpt89

SeahorseCpt89
1 month ago#72
Dumb-Fumbler posted...
Delphox looks more like a wizard to me. I don’t see the feminine in delphox.

also why aren’t you the opposite gender?

This. Braixen looks quite feminine, but Delphox looks neutral enough.
I am the forum boy, I'm the one who posts.

User Info: Gurl_du_Voir

Gurl_du_Voir
1 month ago#73
MistressPaige posted...

True! And some are ignorant to the point of thinking it's a made up concept

User Info: Dumb-Fumbler

Dumb-Fumbler
1 month ago#74
Crudelitas posted...
People are way too sensitive.

They should make an alternate version of Primarina, with a shorter ponytail and without all the ruffles and trinkets, and make that the female version. That would be hilarious. It would also make a lot of sense, because the males of a species are usually more flamboyant to impress mates.
Like a peacock?

speaking of, I’m still waiting for a Peacock Pokémon unless Unfezant is apparently that... if it is it’s a disappointment.
Lately I've been coming home, crawling up into a ball and staring at the ceiling for an hour. Then I sleep.

User Info: kamilohbk

kamilohbk
1 month ago#75
KawaiiTakumi posted...
If a primerina is 87.5 % male it should not look like a female. Same with delphox. I do not want to play mystery dungeon if I turn into a fox in a dress or a seal with a ponytail. It would be cool if they split evolution up based on gender like kirlia.
What kind of drugs are you on? Kirlia has both male and female genders, d'uh.
Nintendo Switch FC: SW - 1377 - 4544 - 1026 || https://i.imgur.com/XC2qiK0.png

User Info: kamilohbk

kamilohbk
1 month ago#76
GenericGuy posted...
You're so getting modded for this, but I agree completely.
Boy he DID get modded for that, lmao
Nintendo Switch FC: SW - 1377 - 4544 - 1026 || https://i.imgur.com/XC2qiK0.png

User Info: Padraigo52

Padraigo52
1 month ago#77
chao man posted...
Padraigo52 posted...
MistressPaige posted...

Its probably your own stench.

Toxic masculinity is made up.

So you're saying the idea that men should never cry and should deal with their problems with a bottle of whiskey and a 9mm through the head before seeking help isn't toxic?

The idea that men are pressuring other men to not cry is made up. Literally no one has done that in my life.
Men arent emotional because they arent made to be, not because of society, but because they were made to value reason in their logic and problem solving.
The high suicide rates are related to identity crisis' which is why most male suicides happen to men after 40 (divorce, loss of children, jobs) and late teens (cant find their place in the world).

You can believe that men are causing other men to commit suicide all you want, but dont be surprised when you see that nothing changes.
Id say the liberal professors pushing out the bulls*** is more toxic, but you do you.
Your safe space is inside you.

User Info: Crudelitas

Crudelitas
1 month ago#78
Dumb-Fumbler posted...
Crudelitas posted...

They should make an alternate version of Primarina, with a shorter ponytail and without all the ruffles and trinkets, and make that the female version. That would be hilarious. It would also make a lot of sense, because the males of a species are usually more flamboyant to impress mates.
Like a peacock?

speaking of, I’m still waiting for a Peacock Pokémon unless Unfezant is apparently that... if it is it’s a disappointment.

Yeah. Lots of animals do that. Most aren't as flashy as a peacock, but it's a very common thing for males to be colourful or to have large horns or tusks or a mane to impress females. Even humans do that. Primarina is also known for singing, that would tie in perfectly as some kind of mating call, where they try to attract mates with their performance.
There is no path to git gud, for gitin' gud is the path.

User Info: Padraigo52

Padraigo52
1 month ago#79
Crudelitas posted...
Dumb-Fumbler posted...
Crudelitas posted...

Like a peacock?

Yeah. Lots of animals do that. Most aren't as flashy as a peacock, but it's a very common thing for males to be colourful or to have large horns or tusks or a mane to impress females. Even humans do that. Primarina is also known for singing, that would tie in perfectly as some kind of mating call, where they try to attract mates with their performance.

Male Lyrebirds mimic as many sounds as possible that they hear and use it to attract a female. They can literally mimic any sounds to almost perfection.
"I didn't think they would eat MY face off"
- Women who voted for Tigers that eat people's faces off.

User Info: PrimalElz

PrimalElz
1 month ago#80
I'm pretty sure the fursuit Pokemon aren't going anywhere.
I love Monster Hunter so much that I made a Gameplay Music Video
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FxRnI9yrzlo
  1. Boards
  2. Pokemon Sword
  3. Femine starters need to stop
  • Topic Archived