• Post New Message
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Pokemon Sword
  3. Femine starters need to stop

User Info: roboemperor

roboemperor
4 weeks ago#41
GenericGuy posted...
You're so getting modded for this, but I agree completely.

That's not fair. He's not the one who tried to bring in transexual stuff into a child's video game discussion.

User Info: Gurl_du_Voir

Gurl_du_Voir
4 weeks ago#42
roboemperor posted...
KawaiiTakumi posted...
Gender is based on biology amd brain chemistry stuff its not just something you choose

Just ignore them and don't take them seriously. All the stuff they're spewing at you is just transexual rationalization stuff. They'll start chastising you for using the word "normal" instead of "cisgender" and other moronic s***.

Some males want to be a girl so they call themselves female and say "gender is a social construct" "ignore the dictionary definition and the scientific definition because blah blah blah" and call you a bigot for refusing to go along with them.

You are the one refusing the scientific definition of gender. But I'll help you with that:

Oxford dictionaries
Either of the two sexes (male and female), especially when considered with reference to social and cultural differences rather than biological ones. The term is also used more broadly to denote a range of identities that do not correspond to established ideas of male and female.

Wikipedia
Gender is the range of characteristics pertaining to, and differentiating between, masculinity and femininity. Depending on the context, these characteristics may include biological sex (i.e., the state of being male, female, or an intersex variation), sex-based social structures (i.e., gender roles), or gender identity.

World Health Organization
Gender refers to the socially constructed characteristics of women and men – such as norms, roles and relationships of and between groups of women and men. It varies from society to society and can be changed. While most people are born either male or female, they are taught appropriate norms and behaviours – including how they should interact with others of the same or opposite sex within households, communities and work places.
Lmfao beelzemon got btfo'd
"All true Fire Emblem fans hate Fire Emblem" - The Fir Coat
"Close your acount" - KinoTFS

Gurl_du_Voir
4 weeks ago#44
roboemperor posted...
That's not fair. He's not the one who tried to bring in transexual stuff into a child's video game discussion.

Transexual people are human beings who actually exist, you know? You must live in a bubble if you think they can't be characters in a game for children. Do not mix them with pedophiles, please.

Gurl_du_Voir
4 weeks ago#45
GenericGuy posted...
Beelzemon posted...
and us is one of the countries with the most mentally ill people makes sense

What a disgusting thing to say, tbh. I'm not shocked, just disappointed.

User Info: Trunks 2003

Trunks 2003
4 weeks ago#46
KawaiiTakumi posted...
If a primerina is 87.5 % male it should not look like a female. Same with delphox. I do not want to play mystery dungeon if I turn into a fox in a dress or a seal with a ponytail. It would be cool if they split evolution up based on gender like kirlia.

https://media.giphy.com/media/uXVEhtcVDD7q0/giphy.gif
My Super Mario Maker 2 Maker ID: FN1-LK0-0NG

User Info: GenericGuy

GenericGuy
4 weeks ago#47
roboemperor posted...
GenericGuy posted...

I know, but the mods on this site are a special sort. I'm surprised the topic hasn't been deleted yet.
Mods when they see a fun, harmless topic - https://imgtc.com/i/2aZ2BvS.png
My Top 20 favourite Pokemon (more accurate) - http://tiny.cc/Top20Pokemon

User Info: HashtagSEP

HashtagSEP
4 weeks ago#48
You seem awfully insecure
#SEP #Awesome #Excellent #Greatness #SteveNash #VitaminWater #SmellingLikeTheVault #Pigeon #Sexy #ActuallyAVeryIntelligentVelociraptor #Heel #CoolSpot #EndOfSig

Gurl_du_Voir
4 weeks ago#49
People like you are keeping intelligent girls from following STEM careers or talented guys from trying stuff related to fashion / make-up / clothing.

And all of it because you're so heavily influenced by old media and don't even have the ability to question why things are the way they are (or seem to be).

User Info: roboemperor

roboemperor
4 weeks ago#50
Gurl_du_Voir posted...
Transexual people are human beings who actually exist, you know? You must live in a bubble if you think they can't be characters in a game for children. Do not mix them with pedophiles, please.

rofl? LGBT is 100% sex. You remove sex and none of these exist. Which is why people who bring in sex stuff into a children's video game discussion is, well, i can't finish the sentence without getting modded.

Keep your transsexual stuff out of here. I don't want to hear you complain that male MCs can't crossdress therefore GF employees are bigots and need to improve their "diversity".
  1. Boards
  2. Pokemon Sword
  3. Femine starters need to stop
  • Post New Message