• Post New Message
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Pokemon Sword
  3. Femine starters need to stop

User Info: GenericGuy

GenericGuy
4 weeks ago#21
Nintenguy14 posted...
I'm sorry, you must be new to this year, we aren't supposed to be sensitive about people's genders anymore.

Who cares if Primarina is male? Who cares if Delphox is male? Gender isn't important - you are who you are.

Its butthurt people like TC on why gender issues are a massive issue, not just in Pokemon itself, but in actual reality. Why TC? Is it "weird" for your liking?

If it looks feminine, I don't want it to be f***ing male and vice versa. I'm surprised so many people are okay with this.
Mods when they see a fun, harmless topic - https://imgtc.com/i/2aZ2BvS.png
My Top 20 favourite Pokemon (more accurate) - http://tiny.cc/Top20Pokemon

User Info: Nintenguy14

Nintenguy14
4 weeks ago#22
GenericGuy posted...
Nintenguy14 posted...
I'm sorry, you must be new to this year, we aren't supposed to be sensitive about people's genders anymore.

Who cares if Primarina is male? Who cares if Delphox is male? Gender isn't important - you are who you are.

Its butthurt people like TC on why gender issues are a massive issue, not just in Pokemon itself, but in actual reality. Why TC? Is it "weird" for your liking?

If it looks feminine, I don't want it to be f***ing male and vice versa. I'm surprised so many people are okay with this.

GG I like you, you are cool.

Gender is like... one tiny aspect of a Pokemon game itself, gender doesn't make a Pokemon, its not important either... you take what you get.

User Info: roboemperor

roboemperor
4 weeks ago#23
GenericGuy posted...

Well, the LGBT community is big in the u.s.

User Info: Gurl_du_Voir

Gurl_du_Voir
4 weeks ago#24
Gender is a social construct. What looks "feminine" nowadays may have looked "masculine" in the past. It's just a bunch of labels society has decided to implement, and most of them based on popular media, such as advertisement and television. Boys can wear dresses and girls can wear trousers. It's not the 1940s.

User Info: GenericGuy

GenericGuy
4 weeks ago#25
Nintenguy14 posted...
GenericGuy posted...
Nintenguy14 posted...

Gender is like... one tiny aspect of a Pokemon game itself, gender doesn't make a Pokemon, its not important either... you take what you get.

I've turned down many perfect IV, ideal nature Pokémon before because it was the wrong gender. I do not want to play with a Female Bewear or Male Gardevoir thanks.
Mods when they see a fun, harmless topic - https://imgtc.com/i/2aZ2BvS.png
My Top 20 favourite Pokemon (more accurate) - http://tiny.cc/Top20Pokemon

Nintenguy14
4 weeks ago#26
GenericGuy posted...
Nintenguy14 posted...
GenericGuy posted...
Nintenguy14 posted...

I've turned down many perfect IV, ideal nature Pokémon before because it was the wrong gender. I do not want to play with a Female Bewear or Male Gardevoir thanks.

Well, that's your opinion, I respect that. But my logic is like this:

Gurl_du_Voir posted...
Gender is a social construct. What looks "feminine" nowadays may have looked "masculine" in the past. It's just a bunch of labels society has decided to implement, and most of them based on popular media, such as advertisement and television. Boys can wear dresses and girls can wear trousers. It's not the 1940s.

User Info: Padraigo52

Padraigo52
4 weeks ago#27
Nintenguy14 posted...
GenericGuy posted...
Nintenguy14 posted...
GenericGuy posted...
Nintenguy14 posted...

Well, that's your opinion, I respect that. But my logic is like this:

Gurl_du_Voir posted...

Is it a social construct for animals too?
Your safe space is inside you.

Nintenguy14
4 weeks ago#28
Padraigo52 posted...

Considering I often get confused by what species you represent - human or animal, you tell me.

User Info: Gurl_du_Voir

Gurl_du_Voir
4 weeks ago#29
Padraigo52 posted...

Gender is different as sex.

Sex is biology. Gender is a social construct based on someone's identity.
Gurl_du_Voir posted...
Padraigo52 posted...

Gender is different as sex.

Sex is biology. Gender is a social construct based on someone's identity.

Stop being correc4
"All true Fire Emblem fans hate Fire Emblem" - The Fir Coat
"Close your acount" - KinoTFS
  1. Boards
  2. Pokemon Sword
  3. Femine starters need to stop
  • Post New Message