• Post New Message
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Pokemon Sword
  3. Femine starters need to stop
ShadowZangoose posted...
imagine bumping a week old topic just to quote somebody

I liked the comment, regardless of the time frame. Imagine, what can be of interest to some is trivial to others! :)

Kudos to making a point of gender being irrelevant. Let people like things.
Will wait for the day Captain Syrup is playable in the Mario Universe!
(edited 4 days ago)
Guess what? If you don't like the "femine" starter, you have two other options!

User Info: jw91

jw91
4 days ago#123
FabledFrogadier posted...
Guess what? If you don't like the "femine" starter, you have two other options!

You do realize this is impossible for the majority of people who played the game normally and without spoilers, right? I know I certainly didn't expect my derpy little seal to evolve into a stupid-looking and obviously femme mermaid furry. My Popplio was a female, so I got over it, but if it hadn't been I would've restarted that s*** for sure.

User Info: Gurl_du_Voir

Gurl_du_Voir
3 days ago#124
ShadowZangoose posted...
imagine bumping a week old topic just to quote somebody

User Info: Sygma01

Sygma01
3 days ago#125
Galar posted...
KawaiiTakumi posted...
It would be cool if they split evolution up based on gender like kirlia.

https://i.imgtc.ws/av2NoIZ.jpg

I laughed
Not changing my signature until I change my signature (started on Sept. 11, 2014)

User Info: Lexifox

Lexifox
3 days ago#126
I still don't get why having a blue symbol near your Primarina's name is so upsetting to people.
"Murder of the living is tragic, but murder of the idea is unforgivable." - Janus, speaker of the synod

User Info: Crudelitas

Crudelitas
3 days ago#127
I remember seeing a kitten with a heart shaped spot once. It was very adorable and we almost bought it, but then we learned, that it was actually a tomcat. I showered for like 3 days straight. I felt so betrayed.
There is no path to git gud, for gitin' gud is the path.

User Info: Heliotrope

Heliotrope
3 days ago#128
I'm surprised this topic has gone 13 pages without anyone mentioning female Mr.Mime, to be honest...

Why are men so upset by "feminine" Pokemon? I don't see us women complaining about the "masculine" Pokemon that can also be female... such as female Machamp. :P

Also I love my male Gardevoir; I nicknamed him Nuriko. :)
(edited 3 days ago)

User Info: BanjoBoomer

BanjoBoomer
3 days ago#129
BrightStar7 posted...
The problem isn't the masc/fem thing per say it's that they are making starters far too human like recently so these things will stick out more.

Agreed. The question shouldn't be "Why does Primarina have all these human female characteristics?", it should be "Why does Primarina have all these human female characteristics?"

Or "Why do Incineroar and Decidueye have all these human male characteristics?"

Why can't they just look like animals like they used to?
(edited 3 days ago)

User Info: rocky505

rocky505
3 days ago#130
Heliotrope posted...
I'm surprised this topic has gone 13 pages without anyone mentioning female Mr.Mime, to be honest...

Because Mr. Mime was a name mistake. It's Japanese name has nothing to do with Gender.
3DS FC: 3995-6518-0794
XBL Gamertag: Publickam
  1. Boards
  2. Pokemon Sword
  3. Femine starters need to stop
  • Post New Message