• Post New Message
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Pokemon Sword
  3. Femine starters need to stop
Oh cool, the circus set tent on this thread. Where is the popcorn?
PSP | Vita | DSi | 3DS XL + N3DS XL | Nintendo Switch | Nvidia Shield Portable | Sega Genesis 3 | NES | SNES | DreamCast | PS2 |

User Info: Padraigo52

Padraigo52
4 weeks ago#102
Galar posted...
Padraigo52 posted...
Galar posted...
Padraigo52 posted...
Galar posted...
@Padraigo52
@TheMbadi

Nice generalizations people. Keep going and maybe we can turn back the clock by 80 years.

Yeh dude. Its 'current year'.

Whatever year it is, it's obviously not the 1930s.

Cool argument mah dude. Dont see how that proves me wrong but keep on telling us what year it isnt, and maybe someone can make a point for you if you cant do it.

Keep generalizing and maybe you can make up points for other people.

All you did was say what year it was, as if that is supposed to somehow debunk anything anyone has said.
I feel like this is the best you can do because you are unable to form your own opinions on things, and just go straight to quips you heard from some far-left nutjob on twitter.
Im going to leave you to your own devices.
"I didn't think they would eat MY face off"
- Women who voted for Tigers that eat people's faces off.
Pokémon are not human.

Eeveelutions all look feminine, right? Then why are most of them male? Because they're not humans, they are fox-rabbits.
Just remember, everybody farts. The queen farts, the president farts, the pope farts. So stop acting like it's so vulgar. Cuz it ain't.
Topics this derailed: 0

User Info: orin6909

orin6909
4 weeks ago#104
The gender ratio was heavily slanted male for starters and rare pokemon like eevee to make breeding more difficult, since the female determines the child's species. It basically forces a lot of resets or waiting until ditto becomes available to allow breeding starters. I would love to see it rebalanced a little--even if it's 66% males to 34% female.

As for the femininity, it's ultimately based on your personal perception of what constitutes masculine and feminine features. For example, I've always found it weird that a female Alakazam has a giant mustache. I don't think the Hitmon- line should be male only. To be perfectly honest, I think we'd be a lot better off having pokemon look less human altogether and it could end this argument for good.

User Info: Gurl_du_Voir

Gurl_du_Voir
4 weeks ago#105
kumorixLoveless posted...
Oh cool, the circus set tent on this thread. Where is the popcorn?

The clownery began in post #1

User Info: Persona5

Persona5
4 weeks ago#106
It's not as deep as some people on this thread are making it. I definitely see where you're coming from though TC.

User Info: kirbserker

kirbserker
3 weeks ago#107
orin6909 posted...
The gender ratio was heavily slanted male for starters and rare pokemon like eevee to make breeding more difficult

I both completely believe and think it's utter s***. For that reason alone, starters should be guaranteed female with bred starters being 50%.
Paper is overpowered, but scissors is fine.
-Rock (RenamonFOX)

User Info: Crudelitas

Crudelitas
3 weeks ago#108
kirbserker posted...
orin6909 posted...
The gender ratio was heavily slanted male for starters and rare pokemon like eevee to make breeding more difficult

I both completely believe and think it's utter s***. For that reason alone, starters should be guaranteed female with bred starters being 50%.

It's usually not much of an issue, because of Ditto, unless you play RS. That was easily the second worst thing about those games.

It mostly just makes their egg moves and hidden abilities more tedious to handle.
There is no path to git gud, for gitin' gud is the path.

User Info: RainingMetal

RainingMetal
3 weeks ago#109
If the gender ratio for starters wasn't lopsided, it would be better. At least Delphox did it right. Primarina is an abomination.
Waifu fanboys need a life(u).
Switch FC: 6419-5458-5297

User Info: Crudelitas

Crudelitas
3 weeks ago#110
RainingMetal posted...
Primarina is an abomination.

Primarina is basically aking the question "What if Milotic wasn't complete garbage from beginning to end?"
There is no path to git gud, for gitin' gud is the path.
  1. Boards
  2. Pokemon Sword
  3. Femine starters need to stop
  • Post New Message