• Post New Message
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Pokemon Sword
  3. Femine starters need to stop

User Info: GoldRathalos

GoldRathalos
4 weeks ago#11
invdrzim posted...
BrightStar7 posted...
The problem isn't the masc/fem thing per say it's that they are making starters far too human like recently so these things will stick out more.

Honestly this. The starters are getting way too humanized lately

I agree with this
3DS Friend Code: 5473 - 1718 - 4427
I have a Midnight Purple Nintendo 3DS and TONS of RPGs

User Info: coconutarmy1

coconutarmy1
4 weeks ago#12
I don't think this game has particularly feminine looking starters.
Official Emperor of this board. Bow before me, peasants.

User Info: Padraigo52

Padraigo52
4 weeks ago#13
You guys just need to accept maoism into your daily lives. It will end your suffering.
Your safe space is inside you.

User Info: ShadowZangoose

ShadowZangoose
4 weeks ago#14
Padraigo52 posted...
You guys just need to accept maoism into your daily lives. It will end your suffering.

that impossible
eyy b0ss

User Info: KawaiiTakumi

KawaiiTakumi
4 weeks ago#15
GujinKami posted...
Well technically Pokemon and humans are the same in the Pokemon universe, just that millions of years ago humans chose knowledge and Pokemon chose power, hence why Pokemon still share some human characteristics.
Wut? Source?
Fire Emblem fan and fudanshi. OTP is ChromXMaleRobin :3
3ds friend code is 2852-7795-4118, Switch friend code is SW-6645-6409-9976, Feh id 3660012766

User Info: Hop103

Hop103
4 weeks ago#16
I'd rather have 50/50, 49/51, or 51/49 male-female split for starters.
"In the name of the future moon I shall punish you"-Chibi Moon

User Info: Citrus_Flute

Citrus_Flute
4 weeks ago#17
GoldRathalos posted...
invdrzim posted...
BrightStar7 posted...
The problem isn't the masc/fem thing per say it's that they are making starters far too human like recently so these things will stick out more.

Honestly this. The starters are getting way too humanized lately

I agree with this

Fire starters especially. The only "humanized" fire starter I liked was Infernape, and even then, it's a monkey; of course it will have human-like characteristics.

Then there are starters like Inceneroar, which make me miss Charizard and Typhlosion for being actual creatures and not literal fursuits.
I like oranges.

User Info: Gurl_du_Voir

Gurl_du_Voir
4 weeks ago#18
Femine?

User Info: Padraigo52

Padraigo52
4 weeks ago#19
Gurl_du_Voir posted...
Femine?

Yeh, these guys are using non-gender neutral pro-nouns. I have already contacted the thought police, and hopefully they will undergo sensitivity re-education.
Your safe space is inside you.

User Info: Nintenguy14

Nintenguy14
4 weeks ago#20
I'm sorry, you must be new to this year, we aren't supposed to be sensitive about people's genders anymore.

Who cares if Primarina is male? Who cares if Delphox is male? Gender isn't important - you are who you are.

Its butthurt people like TC on why gender issues are a massive issue, not just in Pokemon itself, but in actual reality. Why TC? Is it "weird" for your liking?
  1. Boards
  2. Pokemon Sword
  3. Femine starters need to stop
  • Post New Message