• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
This topic contains spoilers - you can click, tap, or highlight to reveal them
  1. Boards
  2. Pokemon Sword
  3. I'm starting to feel tempted to buy this game...

User Info: Dandelionel

Dandelionel
1 month ago#1
Even though I critizise it really hard. But man it's Pokemon. It's just weird to be like "yep, totally gonna skip that Gen". I have been a loyal customer since I fell in love with D/P.

stealth topic. In reality I just want to complain about my dex topic being deleted for being "offensive". Like I can't even, resetera is less restrictive at this point lol
Bye sister, thank u next

User Info: Dumb-Fumbler

Dumb-Fumbler
1 month ago#2
It’s fine to skip a generation or a game, you don’t have to get every Pokémon game it’s not like you’ll miss much since it’s the same basic formula. And whatever you missed in the first game of the generation usually comes at the second game of that generation.

It can be via remake or via second version.

Are we allowed to be passive aggressive in here but under the guise of spoilers? Because if yes I’m going to be honest, I’d enjoy that.
Lately I've been coming home, crawling up into a ball and staring at the ceiling for an hour. Then I sleep.

User Info: SmashingBros

SmashingBros
1 month ago#3
Regardless of the Dex purge, I am really excited to experience the story and see all the new Pokemon. I just hope Home has some functionality outside of being a storage facility to justify it though...

Wait, they really deleted it lmao? Like, as dumb as I think that leak is, it was on topic and everything. Who even reported it? And why as "offensive" of all things... Sorry dude.
*horrible bird imitations*
I'm probably either bored or procrastinating. Or both.

User Info: Golem25

Golem25
1 month ago#4
I'm buying it used to give well-researched criticism while making defenders seethe.

Am I doing this right?
The best destination for kits on the web; https://club25football.wordpress.com/

User Info: Galar

Galar
1 month ago#5
Dandelionel posted...
I have been a loyal customer since I fell in love with D/P.

Sorry to tell you, but you're

Spoiler
"Maybe people who are sad can choose Sobble. (Laughs)" - Junichi Masuda

User Info: Dandelionel

Dandelionel
1 month ago#6
Dumb-Fumbler posted...
It’s fine to skip a generation or a game, you don’t have to get every Pokémon game it’s not like you’ll miss much since it’s the same basic formula. And whatever you missed in the first game of the generation usually comes at the second game of that generation.

It can be via remake or via second version.

Are we allowed to be passive aggressive in here but under the guise of spoilers? Because if yes I’m going to be honest, I’d enjoy that.

True but idk, I haven't played Pokemon in a long time and this game doesn't look that bad. Not worth 50/60 bucks, but I would comfortably pay 35.

Be my guest

SmashingBros posted...
Regardless of the Dex purge, I am really excited to experience the story and see all the new Pokemon. I just hope Home has some functionality outside of being a storage facility to justify it though...

Wait, they really deleted it lmao? Like, as dumb as I think that leak is, it was on topic and everything. Who even reported it? And why as "offensive" of all things... Sorry dude.

Galarian forms make me really excited. Seeing old Pokémon get new chances in life make me really excited. Like my fav thing has always been cross gen evos, i guess that's what happens when Gen 4 is your fav gen (I seriously think Gen 2 is regarded as well as it is because Gen 4 patched a lot of it's Pokémon)

Yeah lol, I got moderated (and I guess reported). I have made pure bait topics and flame instigating stuff in the past so it's far from the first time but this instance was just like wat. Was saying that Grookey being half Normal would make sense really that offensive? lmao

Golem25 posted...
I'm buying it used to give well-researched criticism while making defenders seethe.

Am I doing this right?

I may do that myself. None of my money goes to Gamefreak and I get to experience the game. Best of both worlds

Yeeesss
Bye sister, thank u next

User Info: Moongeist

Moongeist
1 month ago#7
Galar posted...
Dandelionel posted...
I have been a loyal customer since I fell in love with D/P.

Sorry to tell you, but you're

Spoiler

This made me laugh more than it should have
/**T**\
\ ' ^ ' /

User Info: AlfredoJones

AlfredoJones
1 month ago#8
I ended up skipping out on the entirety of Gens 4 and 5, so I'd feel a bit hypocritical if I put anyone down for skipping Gen 8.

I didn't look at your dex leak topic for fear of spoilers, but it does seem suspect that it was deleted for being "offensive". Might want to take that up with the mods and get a definitive answer.
You can't fool me, 'cause I'm a moron!
Nintendo Switch Friend Code: SW-2960-9608-3596
  1. Boards
  2. Pokemon Sword
  3. I'm starting to feel tempted to buy this game...
  • Topic Archived