• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Pokemon Sword
  3. Preordering dual pack, but local Ebgames has a shortage (Canadian Help Needed)

User Info: ZetsubouPuppet

ZetsubouPuppet
2 months ago#1
Hello everyone, I need some advices.

Since it was announced, I planned to get the Sword and Shield dual pack. I pick all my pokemon games in physical version, so this is a very interesting deal. I had a friend working at my local ebgames check out if the preorders were still available 2 days ago. Turns out they aren't taking them anymore. I contact the ebgames I usually go when I'm out of town for school and same thing, the quota has been reached everywhere. So I am left with two options.

I considered getting it from Amazon.ca, but 1. I don't have prime shipping and 2. I barely use amazon because I don't have a credit card myself. And since I barely use it I don't have much knowledge of their way of doing, so this option was put on the side for now.

My last option is to get it from the Ebgames website. They don't allow store pickup, so I'm left with choosing either to have them ship it to me on standard or express option. The website's storage is in Ontario, while I am in Quebec.

So, my question is: Considering what I've said above, and the fact that the release date is on a Friday, which option would be the best / more worth it / arrive on time? I would pick the free shipping option, but I'm not certain it would arrive on time and I don't want to wait 10 days before being able to play it :( Thank you for the help
3D Animation Student, wishes to become a cinematic animator in the game industry
Pokemon fan, this girl loves Incineroar. I speak French (Quebec)

User Info: KurisuTheWolf

KurisuTheWolf
2 months ago#2
Buy it when the game autually comes out.
  1. Boards
  2. Pokemon Sword
  3. Preordering dual pack, but local Ebgames has a shortage (Canadian Help Needed)
  • Topic Archived