• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Pokemon Sword
  3. When will you be purchasing this game?

User Info: MetaKirb7

MetaKirb7
4 weeks ago#1
Hello my baby. Hello my darling. - Results (801 votes)
Day 1 purchase for me.
35.46% (284 votes)
I might not be able to get it right away but as soon as I possibly can.
8.49% (68 votes)
I'm going to hold off on it and wait for reviews and gameplay footage after a couple days/weeks of release.
17.6% (141 votes)
Not purchasing it.
38.45% (308 votes)
This poll is now closed.
For me I’m the 3rd. It was going to be day 1 for me until all this controversy started. Now I’m going to wait and get peoples opinion before forming my own.

User Info: Golem25

Golem25
4 weeks ago#2
Complete skip, if DSPGaming does a playthrough I'll watch that (mostly because DPS is just so hilariously awful).

I will only buy a mainline Pokémon game if all Pokémon available up to the point of release are coded in. Bonus would be if James Turner is relieved of his duties in the design department.
The best destination for kits on the web; https://club25football.wordpress.com/

User Info: LordAlabast

LordAlabast
4 weeks ago#3
I'll buy D1, or the moment I possibly can. I'll likely pre-order, actually.

I have a Living Dex to keep up, I don't have time for all this protest nonsense.
FC: 4442-0604-2607 IGN: Alabast
Here's a preemptive apology for any prickery above.

User Info: andrewtanner07

andrewtanner07
4 weeks ago#4
I'm buying a Switch for it so Day 1 for me.
This girl requested intercourse to bring her to climax, with the clinical efficiency of the assassination, of Bin Laden.

User Info: MasterLink2012

MasterLink2012
4 weeks ago#5
Day 1. Unlike most fanbrats, I won't whine about stuff we DON'T have :P People need to grow up and let it go.

User Info: c0mpu73rguy

c0mpu73rguy
4 weeks ago#6
I’ll wait for the one trailer that finally gives me a reason to care enough about it. Still, it’ll probably be day one for me too. New or used.
It's always too soon until it's too late.

User Info: SazukeEX

SazukeEX
4 weeks ago#7
Not getting it.

By the time the Switch Lite releases we should know all the stuff cut in S/S.
FE:Fates - MyCastle: Birthright ~ Rare Skills
~ 12514-29694-66068-57372

User Info: paipr

paipr
4 weeks ago#8
I mean.... I guess my answer is day1.

That being said I will be buying it before release, and pre-loading it on my system. I was waiting to do that till we found out about any special edition switches..... Which I guess we now know about (unless there is a unmentioned base model coming....but I don't think they would do that and a Switch Lite.... Would they?).
Gen8 challenge. Ill use Electric/Fighting, Rock/Ghost, or Bug/Ice.
FC Paipr: 0602-6823-9646

User Info: angelbabylexi

angelbabylexi
4 weeks ago#9
already pre-ordered
video games exist because life often sucks

User Info: Dumb-Fumbler

Dumb-Fumbler
4 weeks ago#10
MetaKirb7 posted...
I'm going to hold off on it and wait for reviews and gameplay footage after a couple days/weeks of release.

Pretty much this. Always done it always will. But I’m going to be more picky since it’s 50% more.

Oh and data mining. That usually takes like a week at most, right?
Lately I've been coming home, crawling up into a ball and staring at the ceiling for an hour. Then I sleep.
  1. Boards
  2. Pokemon Sword
  3. When will you be purchasing this game?
  • Topic Archived