You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Pokemon Sword
  3. Why are people who want quality termed as "entitled fans"?

User Info: fatalberty1

fatalberty1
6 days ago#1
Without clientele, businesses wouldn't exist. Suppy, demand. There's a balance between the both. If businesses abuse clients, they're upsetting the balance. Nothing is "entitled" persay, but its rather a right.

Its like buying a piece of chicken from either walmart or whole-foods. One is suppose to have higher quality than the other, thus there is a price difference.

Imagine if walmart started charging the same as whole foods? Would the customers be entitled because they don't want to buy garbage chicken for the same price? Naturally complaints arise and sales go down, they have 2 options

1) Lower price
2) Improve quality

Essentially, in my eyes atleast, gamefreak is a walmart, charging 60$ for a s***ty game. Much better developers out there that should be in charge of pokemon IMO. There is no way in hell gamefreak will lower the price of their game, they're pretty money-mongering.Therefore the customers have a right to demand the the quality of this damn chicken s*** to be improved. Again nothing entitled

Naturally, there will be buyers who buy the same chicken at a higher price. Why? Convenience, ignorance, nostalgia, ect. People forego quality for these reasons all the time, therefore giving big businesses like Walmart the incentive to do however they want. So just because ya'll keep buying pokemon for the wrong reasons, doesn't mean others are entitled for not being like-minded. Get off your high horse people.

tl;dr No one is entitled, take the stick out of your asses. People deserve to get what they pay for.
. IGN: Adano3DS FC:3067-7126-6349 My FF:VII video: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uCjCqE945AU" Men not cry for themselves, but for their comrades."

User Info: Moongeist

Moongeist
6 days ago#2
fatalberty1 posted...
People deserve to get what they pay for.

And you shouldn't pay for something if it doesn't look good enough
/**T**\
\ ' ^ ' /

User Info: konokonohamaru

konokonohamaru
6 days ago#3
Instead of writing an essay on the moral justification of your position, just don't buy the game

User Info: SSJHearts

SSJHearts
6 days ago#4
Moongeist posted...
fatalberty1 posted...

Kage Bunshin no Jutsu

User Info: AjidoMarujido

AjidoMarujido
6 days ago#5
fatalberty1 posted...
Why are people who want quality termed as "entitled fans"?

Because a lot of the defenders don't have any logical basis for their point of view. They need a valid argument against the Pro National-Dex people, and the defaults seem to be, "Stop whining", "You're harassing the devs", "Entitled", etc...
[[Currently Playing]] - Judgment (PS4), Daedalus: The Awakening of Golden Jazz (Switch)
[[PSN - MilesEdgeworth]] ~~ [[Switch - 5798.9459.4957]]

User Info: LawnMowerBob

LawnMowerBob
6 days ago#6
See sig.
Entitled: A word used by fanboys when they can't respond to valid criticism.

User Info: DaDrkKnight

DaDrkKnight
6 days ago#7
SSJHearts posted...
Moongeist posted...
fatalberty1 posted...

Dats the plan!
I'm going to hee-ho down your neck.
I'm kidding. Maybe.

User Info: biscuitatus

biscuitatus
6 days ago#8
I use the word entitled only when people act like they're owed anything for Gamefreak. When people are mad that their demands are not acknowledged. Demanding anything because you feel like you're owed it is entitlement. But not all people are like that. Most of them just comparing about the graphics, the animations, or the dex

User Info: emagdnE

emagdnE
6 days ago#9
Because children don't know the meaning of words.

If they held a job, they'd know better than to act the way they are.

There is no such thing as entitlement when you are a customer of a product.
I've never seen anything this beautiful in the entire galaxy... All right, give me the bomb. -Ultra Magnus

User Info: biscuitatus

biscuitatus
6 days ago#10
emagdnE posted...
Because children don't know the meaning of words.

If they held a job, they'd know better than to act the way they are.

There is no such thing as entitlement when you are a customer of a product.

Wow, you seem very mature
  1. Boards
  2. Pokemon Sword
  3. Why are people who want quality termed as "entitled fans"?