• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Pokemon Sword
  3. Let's talk Nessa.

User Info: PrimalElz

PrimalElz
3 months ago#11
emagdnE posted...
Boobs contain the hopes and dreams of men.

Issei, izzat you?
I love Monster Hunter so much that I made a Gameplay Music Video
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FxRnI9yrzlo

User Info: soothsayer

soothsayer
3 months ago#12
emagdnE posted...
Pokémon is s*** tier when it comes to waifus. Boobs contain the hopes and dreams of men. And..... hardly anyone in Pokémon even has boobs. Because there is no hope. Because of Masuda.

So what other appealing features do they have? Sugimori draws weird faces. Like Nessa's. Why is her nose so big? The nose is the ugliest part of the human face. Anime girls are supposed to have minimal noses.

Hey, you know what would be appealing? If one of them had a slender, curvy waist with some actual muscle tone on her stomach.

Oh wait.

Bea wins and it's not even close.

This is one of the worst posts I have ever read on this board. Sugimori doesn't even do the human characters anymore. Anime girls only stopped having noses sometime in the late 2000s due to the moes*** trend around that time which sadly influced a lot of art since then, that and it's easier for animation.,The majority of anime pre that time had noses all over the place. If anything the no nose crap is one of the worst things about modern anime looks.

And dude it takes more than a pair of big boobs to equal proper quality female design. Those are only part of the package and there's plenty of cute women both in fiction and IRL who don't have massive knockers.

I do agree about bea's tone and hips being a nice plus, but her hair game isn't the best and her color scheme isn't quite as striking to Nessa.

User Info: GenericGuy

GenericGuy
3 months ago#13
emagdnE posted...
The nose is the ugliest part of the human face.

Hard disagree.

Pointy noses are legit a turn on for me.
Mods when they see a fun, harmless topic - https://imgtc.com/i/2aZ2BvS.png

User Info: PsychoWolfX

PsychoWolfX
3 months ago#14
Those eyes are amazing.

Think she'll have a Scottish accent and use a Pokemon based off the Loch Ness Monster?

Think she'll have a full art trainer card in the TCG?
Love conquers everything ... except knives, swords, axes, guns, spears, fists, rocks, strong gusts of wind, and/or dangerous wild animals.

soothsayer
3 months ago#15
PsychoWolfX posted...

use a Pokemon based off the Loch Ness Monster?

I'm legit surprised she doesn't use lapras. Lapras would make for a decent challenge that point in the game too. TBH dreadnaw isn't what I'd expect of her.

And yeah I think she will.

User Info: CryoFigment

CryoFigment
3 months ago#16
soothsayer posted...
CryoFigment posted...
soothsayer posted...
Hey wait up, Bea ain't trash. She's the silver to Nessa's Gold.

More like Bea's gold.
And Nessa's petrol.

(Nessa is aboriginal dark-skinned, btw)

You're wrong but o-k

and is she really? That'd be neat if so.

What I meant with petrol (petroleum) is black gold, since she's more dark skinned than Bea XD

Which doesn't make much sense since she is aboriginal, not black >.>

soothsayer
3 months ago#17
CryoFigment posted...
soothsayer posted...
CryoFigment posted...
soothsayer posted...
Hey wait up, Bea ain't trash. She's the silver to Nessa's Gold.

More like Bea's gold.
And Nessa's petrol.

(Nessa is aboriginal dark-skinned, btw)

You're wrong but o-k

and is she really? That'd be neat if so.

What I meant with petrol (petroleum) is black gold, since she's more dark skinned than Bea XD

Which doesn't make much sense since she is aboriginal, not black >.>

I mean she's literally dark skinned so if you're going purely off visual metaphor it works...kinda lol. like she's brown but whatever I get what you're trying to say
(message deleted)

soothsayer
3 months ago#19
Bellial99 posted...
Needs bigger boobs and lighter skin

Just had to s*** up the thread huh?

User Info: DynoStretch

DynoStretch
3 months ago#20
Chill out, I'll salvage this thread.

https://imgtc.ws/i/o0eBM8C.jpg
"Sony and MS both gave us good systems last generation so their greed is justified." ~ xF0x
Switch Friend Code - SW-7742-3950-7408
  1. Boards
  2. Pokemon Sword
  3. Let's talk Nessa.
  • Topic Archived