• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Pokemon Sword
  3. List of improvements already made possible due to Dex cut

User Info: ss21vegito

ss21vegito
3 months ago#61
Ku-Ri-Boh posted...
neji721 posted...
Whatever happened to being in love with sword and shield? They cut a few pokemon and suddenly people have to try and bring the game down and nitpick issues that no one cared about.

Who loved swsh

As baha said

No real clue game's not out yet

Nobody loved something they knew nothing of. And now people hate on the 1 thing they already know.

Are you educated now @neji721

I’m obviously skeptical of this. But with all the recent uproar, and minimal reveals. I think it’s safe to say the best cards were played already. I don’t think we’ll be seeing anything bigger at this point or we would have seen it (well, if they cared to calm people down) by now.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=I7ujjQA4vGw

User Info: jaoman69

jaoman69
3 months ago#62
Well this topic backfired heavily, eh tc?

User Info: ss21vegito

ss21vegito
3 months ago#63
jaoman69 posted...
Well this topic backfired heavily, eh tc?

It went as I was expected. Not even the shills have a valid reason the dex got cut. Masuda claimed improvements. Nobody has noticed a single one. It sucks tbh. I want this game to actually be HGSS good so that the Dexit won’t look so bad. I don’t think we are gonna see it.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=I7ujjQA4vGw

User Info: JDavidC

JDavidC
3 months ago#64
I think I forgot to mention I'm annoyed at stuff like Mega Evolution being cut out. Depending on the price they charge for the game, I'm not sure I'm even going to buy it. I never thought I'd be in the position where I'm seriously considering NOT buying a main series Pokemon game.
3DS FC: 3093-7112-3992
  1. Boards
  2. Pokemon Sword
  3. List of improvements already made possible due to Dex cut
  • Topic Archived