• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
This topic contains spoilers - you can click, tap, or highlight to reveal them
  1. Boards
  2. Pokemon Sword
  3. List of improvements already made possible due to Dex cut

User Info: Plasmas

Plasmas
3 months ago#31
This video sums it up nicely
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3YgIgXzB8yg
Merlin: Remember to believe in magic... or I'll kill you.

User Info: Trickster-0

Trickster-0
3 months ago#32
Nothing can be improved by removing pokemon from the games, because nothing stops gamefreak from doing their job and future proofing the f***ing animations on the 3d models THEY ALREADY HAVE.

Trickster-0
3 months ago#33
Lum_Yatsura posted...
Cutting Pokemon would make other improvements less time consuming. Like better graphics and animations for each Pokemon.

But by now everybody is aware they half baked that.

Factually wrong.

Trickster-0
3 months ago#34
panforis posted...
Splatdude431 posted...
Adding the missing Pokémon would not be hard for them.

ppl always saying this have obviously never been involved or looked into whats involved in game development before, and no yelling "it cant be that hard" or "they are just lazy, dont be a shill" for the hundredth time does not make you right. There is time and money at the very least that they could either put more into making the current game better(something they say they had wanted to do but we will actually need to see outside of pre-release demos if any of that happens), or they could move on and spend that time and money on a new project that will make them more money overall(could be pokemon related or something else). This is something every game company, or heck any company that puts things out, has to deal with and decide and the ppl complaining about these issues without any understanding of how company management, good and bad, works is just ridiculous.

(I am sure there are going to be ppl saying "I know how this works, Blah blah blah, this is how they should do it" and list some unrealistic thing they think companies can just poof out of thin air for the umpteenth time and its getting sad to see when you can look up on several articles and sites on how these things are run and the decisions that need to be made for every project and step in a project that gets done.)

Your whining won't change the fact that it's easy to get all pokemon in the game.

User Info: RK800_Connor

RK800_Connor
3 months ago#35
Higher quality animations.

oh wait...
- I'm a machine, designed to accomplish a task. I know why I exist and who designed me. I have a reason to live. I guess that's the difference between us.

User Info: ss21vegito

ss21vegito
3 months ago#36
Update today on the amount of positive things added thanks to Masuda giving his team more time for quality:

-Nothing
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=I7ujjQA4vGw

User Info: kingcam07

kingcam07
3 months ago#37
. .
psn ID: kingcam07
3DS Friend Code: 3797-6991-7772

User Info: neji721

neji721
3 months ago#38
Whatever happened to being in love with sword and shield? They cut a few pokemon and suddenly people have to try and bring the game down and nitpick issues that no one cared about.

User Info: FlameHAZE89

FlameHAZE89
3 months ago#39
neji721 posted...
Whatever happened to being in love with sword and shield? They cut a few pokemon and suddenly people have to try and bring the game down and nitpick issues that no one cared about.

This was to be expected when they cut the one feature that should never have been cut (access to all Pokemon) and gave a rather bad excuse for doing so. After that, all the nitpicks that would have been forgiven are not so easily ignored

User Info: Splatdude431

Splatdude431
3 months ago#40
neji721 posted...

Of the things they have removed throughout the series, this is going too far. This series is called "Pokémon" and now the Pokémon themselves are starting to be removed. It's nonsense.

See post 16, specifically the link I posted.
My Youtube channel: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCBCTOrS6ElyMDKNne1PPy9w
  1. Boards
  2. Pokemon Sword
  3. List of improvements already made possible due to Dex cut
  • Topic Archived