• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Pokemon Sword
  3. the last non pokemon game you played is now made by current game freak

User Info: Beelzemon

Beelzemon
2 months ago#1
how f***ed is it now
i hate all of you
Ignore list 100+

User Info: NeonDragon9000

NeonDragon9000
2 months ago#2
Not at all.
[ nd9k ]

User Info: Rydershigh

Rydershigh
2 months ago#3
Ff14? They removed jobs next expansions because of balance, the expansion also has significantly less dungeons and trials. But it’s fine becuase you can dress up as Cloud!

They also didn’t add any raids becuase they feel endgame content wouldn’t be appreciated, and people would rather be on their phones. And they removed chat becuase why the hell not

Sounds accurate
*FC:414-1957-7120
OU for NU

User Info: gg132

gg132
2 months ago#4
I'm currently shiny hunting in Ultra Sun so...

User Info: McKnightrider

McKnightrider
2 months ago#5
Breathe of the Wild?

I guess I'm getting Skyward Sword with N64 graphics. f***, SS already terrible now it's going to look even worse!

User Info: PrimalElz

PrimalElz
2 months ago#6
Divinity 2 Original Sin. Well... Lmao.
I love Monster Hunter so much that I made a Gameplay Music Video
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FxRnI9yrzlo

User Info: PsychoWolfX

PsychoWolfX
2 months ago#7
Grand Theft Auto 3.

I loved the game as a teenager but I'm near the end and now it just feels like a chore. GF could only make it better.
Love conquers everything ... except knives, swords, axes, guns, spears, fists, rocks, strong gusts of wind, and/or dangerous wild animals.

User Info: Adam_Ace

Adam_Ace
2 months ago#8
Silent Hill 4... alright.
PSN ID: Adamight 3DS Friend Code:0061-4706-8830

User Info: DunsparceFanboy

DunsparceFanboy
2 months ago#9
Crypt of the Necrodancer
Probably not that much, actually. I just hope they stick to 2D instead of trying to shift to 3D like with the main series. (they probably wouldn't need to, though, since they don't have to make a game suited for the 3DS and what was its brand new shiny 3D feature that *almost* nobody used)

User Info: Cedlow

Cedlow
2 months ago#10
Rip Smash brothers the game would run at sub 30FPS and half the cast would be missing. ye
3DS FC- 5472-7898-0089
NNID Cedlovv (that's two V's not a W)
  1. Boards
  2. Pokemon Sword
  3. the last non pokemon game you played is now made by current game freak
  • Topic Archived