• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
This topic contains spoilers - you can click, tap, or highlight to reveal them
  1. Boards
  2. Pokemon Sword
  3. WARNING! user account suicide in progress

User Info: UltraDeku

UltraDeku
4 months ago#31
Matelite posted...
UltraDeku posted...
When and where? I love watching account suicides almost as much as I love committing them.

Nowhere. It's deleted.

Plus, trust me, you DON'T wanna see the stuff that was posted.

Can you give me a vague description of what it is?
https://imgtc.com/i/c5VfeKI.png

User Info: chunkyshtew

chunkyshtew
4 months ago#32
UltraDeku posted...
Matelite posted...
UltraDeku posted...
When and where? I love watching account suicides almost as much as I love committing them.

Nowhere. It's deleted.

We really shouldn't be encouraging the people posting these awful things by glorifying them through these sorts of discussions. All I will say is that there was what I believe to be a butt doing something horrible. I immediately exited the topic and I am still shaking.
d(^o^)b ~ Please @ me in responses if you want me to see them!
#GotPringlesBack2014

User Info: Dumb-Fumbler

Dumb-Fumbler
4 months ago#33
Matelite posted...
UltraDeku posted...

Nowhere. It's deleted.

I can imagine. I’ve seen them in other forums. I forgot about them until this reignited the thought.
Lately I've been coming home, crawling up into a ball and staring at the ceiling for an hour. Then I sleep.

UltraDeku
4 months ago#34
chunkyshtew posted...
UltraDeku posted...
Matelite posted...
UltraDeku posted...

Nowhere. It's deleted.

We really shouldn't be encouraging the people posting these awful things by glorifying them through these sorts of discussions. All I will say is that there was what I believe to be a butt doing something horrible. I immediately exited the topic and I am still shaking.

Butt stuff, huh? So scat? Cheese grater? Arm in the rump? A literal snake?

User Info: Panda_San

Panda_San
4 months ago#35
They got banned for posting poop? Lol
http://i.imgur.com/S3u8Xf9.jpg

chunkyshtew
4 months ago#36
UltraDeku posted...
chunkyshtew posted...
UltraDeku posted...
Matelite posted...
UltraDeku posted...

Nowhere. It's deleted.

Please stop. You got a vague description as requested, now let's move along and not encourage further s*** posts and account suicides.
#GotPringlesBack2014

UltraDeku
4 months ago#37
chunkyshtew posted...
UltraDeku posted...
chunkyshtew posted...
UltraDeku posted...
Matelite posted...
UltraDeku posted...

Nowhere. It's deleted.

Please stop. You got a vague description as requested, now let's move along and not encourage further s*** posts and account suicides.

hehe

Fine, I'll stop talking about it for your sake. (then again, you could always leave this thread)

User Info: snake_5036

snake_5036
4 months ago#38
chunkyshtew posted...
You got a vague description as requested, now let's move along and not encourage further s*** posts and account suicides.

If it involved a cheese grater, that's the same guy that's been suiciding on popular boards for the past 2-ish years. Talking about it won't encourage or discourage anything since it's the same guy (just be mindful not to get too graphic with descriptions, otherwise you can get modded).
You felt your sins weighing down on your neck.

chunkyshtew
4 months ago#39
snake_5036 posted...
chunkyshtew posted...
You got a vague description as requested, now let's move along and not encourage further s*** posts and account suicides.

If it involved a cheese grater, that's the same guy that's been suiciding on popular boards for the past 2-ish years. Talking about it won't encourage or discourage anything since it's the same guy (just be mindful not to get too graphic with descriptions, otherwise you can get modded).

Discussing it or identifying themes could easily create copy-cat suiciders or people wanting to pretend to be said poster, who knows. Any publicity is bad publicity in instances such as this. If people are dying to know what exactly was pictured then PM one of the people here who said they saw it (again I didn't see it clearly) rather than make it a public discussion.
#GotPringlesBack2014

User Info: legendarylemur

legendarylemur
4 months ago#40
💩
"Iwata was awesome" - Mr. Nintendo
https://i.imgtc.com/7dRrfE1.jpg
  1. Boards
  2. Pokemon Sword
  3. WARNING! user account suicide in progress
  • Topic Archived