• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Pokemon Sword
  3. WARNING! user account suicide in progress

User Info: SageHarpuia

SageHarpuia
4 months ago#11
I do hope they don't come back.
"You will pay dearly for your futile resistance!"

User Info: hekifier

hekifier
4 months ago#12
Then why is it their "posts" are still visible? Why do those not get deleted immediately. I do not want to see that.
There is nothing worse than a fair weather friend. Especially when they're a member of your extended family.

User Info: DaDrkKnight

DaDrkKnight
4 months ago#13
This is why provisionals should have very limited access- no topics created, no images, until at least a month of activity
I'm going to hee-ho down your neck.
I'm kidding. Maybe.

User Info: chunkyshtew

chunkyshtew
4 months ago#14
Their pictures are still up in the Altaria topic, just a FYI. Thankfully I only caught an glimpse of the first one before immediately exiting the topic.
d(^o^)b ~ Please @ me in responses if you want me to see them!
#GotPringlesBack2014

User Info: IceCreamOnStero

IceCreamOnStero
4 months ago#15
hekifier posted...
Then why is it their "posts" are still visible? Why do those not get deleted immediately. I do not want to see that.

This. Now that Altaria topic is tainted
"All true Fire Emblem fans hate Fire Emblem" - The Fir Coat
"Close your acount" - KinoTFS

User Info: Dalkin

Dalkin
4 months ago#16
Thanks for the warning.
-This post is in no way shape or form a TOS violation-

User Info: jspamams

jspamams
4 months ago#17
chunkyshtew posted...
Their pictures are still up in the Altaria topic, just a FYI. Thankfully I only caught an glimpse of the first one before immediately exiting the topic.

I thought it was a member calling my topic crappy at first lol.

Why not a poop emoji instead?

User Info: Zeraora

Zeraora
4 months ago#18
SageHarpuia posted...
I do hope they don't come back.

User Info: hekifier

hekifier
4 months ago#19
Still in the hashtag topic as well. Gone in the 20 pager topic though. I have reported both. Where are you, moderator?
There is nothing worse than a fair weather friend. Especially when they're a member of your extended family.

User Info: Matelite

Matelite
4 months ago#20
LaManoNeraII posted...
It wasn't a suicide attempt because it was a recently created provisional account.

Just the stunning maturity of the Pokemon community at work.

Come on now. Don't go there. One person acting wrong doesn't even come close to representing millions of others in "The Pokemon Community".
I just read a book about Stockholm Syndrome. It was pretty bad at first, but by the end, I liked it.
  1. Boards
  2. Pokemon Sword
  3. WARNING! user account suicide in progress
  • Topic Archived