• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Pokemon Sword
  3. I see, so the fans are the ones who are truly holding back Gamefreak...

User Info: puppy

puppy
1 week ago#1
You people are animals. I can see why Gamefreak has been hesitant about upgrading Pokemon's visuals, as it brings about complications of upgrading each and every Pokemon they've created. This backlash will make them lean more on current visuals, instead of trying new things, and bringing Pokemon into the next generation.

All of this outrage over a digital collection, treating it like rare collection of Pogs, Garbage Pail Kids, or Topps baseball cards. What's funny is probably half of the pokemon were thought up in less than a day, to fill out their pokedex for that generation, just so they could get the game out.

This is the first time since Pokemon Red that I've been excited for a Pokemon game. I can't wait to go into this game, and pour hundreds of hours into collecting all of the pokemon, and beating all of the gym leaders, something I haven't done since my childhood. After that, I'll be done with the game, and look forward to BOTW 2. Meanwhile, you people will still be clamoring about the Pokemon Bank. Reminds me of the "Trophy" catastrophe when the Switch was announced, that people couldn't get 1000/1000 when they beat their favorite game. I guess beating a game isn't enough anymore.

People are so petty.
You look under puppy's message.
You find a potion!

User Info: Ku-Ri-Boh

Ku-Ri-Boh
1 week ago#2
Who else didn't read this
I know what your name stands for dude. SexyDragonTidal. You furries... or whatever you guys call yourself... you guys make me sick and have made me afraid to se

User Info: Baha05

Baha05
1 week ago#3
Kind in a way if you consider fans wanting more from them but not wanting or caring about the costs and development time
"He may be Mr. Clean, but his soul will always be dirty!"

User Info: Koinzo

Koinzo
1 week ago#4
Get the hell out of the Pokémon community, shill.
Mare Ditat, Rosa Decorat.
The one who woke up to the Real World brings Truth to the Unfortunate.
(message deleted)

User Info: Andrex_93

Andrex_93
1 week ago#6
This looked like a bait post but apparently isn't?
"Actors are agents of change. A film, a piece of theater, a piece of music, or a book can make a difference. It can change the world." - Alan Rickman

User Info: Dumb-Fumbler

Dumb-Fumbler
1 week ago#7
Ku-Ri-Boh posted...
Who else didn't read this
Lately I've been coming home, crawling up into a ball and staring at the ceiling for an hour. Then I sleep.

User Info: SirRobX

SirRobX
1 week ago#8
puppy posted...
I can't wait to go into this game, and pour hundreds of hours into collecting all of the pokemon
lmao
NNID: SirRobX / 3DS: 3394-4061-9856 / Switch: SW-0894-5811-1700
Pokemon GO: 8973-4950-4215 / Fire Emblem Heroes: 193-150-4677

User Info: LarsenSan

LarsenSan
1 week ago#9
GameFreak is trash.
3DS FC: 0490 5800 3077
PM if you add me please.

User Info: Baha05

Baha05
1 week ago#10
SirRobX posted...
puppy posted...
I can't wait to go into this game, and pour hundreds of hours into collecting all of the pokemon
lmao

You laugh but if it has a Pokédex you can catch them all
"He may be Mr. Clean, but his soul will always be dirty!"
  1. Boards
  2. Pokemon Sword
  3. I see, so the fans are the ones who are truly holding back Gamefreak...
  • Topic Archived