• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Pokemon Sword
  3. There was a correct leak on 4chan. Read at your own risk.

User Info: Blue_GuNnER

Blue_GuNnER
4 months ago#41
RoyalDroneX posted...
so they throw in safe guesses with bs

Guessing Dynamax is surely a safe guess. Such blatant lying from this trash leaker man...everyone saw Dynamaxing coming it was so f***ing obvious...
People are inherently bad. Only morals and fear make a person good.

User Info: SeahorseCpt89

SeahorseCpt89
4 months ago#42
jayman7 posted...
The Scorbunny thing is obviously a typo. Pay close attention: he does not say Scorbunny evolves into "pure fighter", it says it is "pure fighter".

Just noticed that myself. He clearly was talking about Scorbunny itself and not its evolution, so he is definitely “pure fire” in spite of having fighting type moves (evolution “looks like a fighter” though).
I am the forum boy, I'm the one who posts.

User Info: soothsayer

soothsayer
4 months ago#43
pure fire for scorbunny is extremely disappointing. Wtf. Physical Tyhplosion is not what I wanted :/

TBH none of them sound that exciting so hopefully their stats, moves and designs win me over. Though I don't get how sobble goes from being a crying wimp to a spy. Well the spy theme works for a chameleon but the crying, how does that play out?

User Info: Dandelionel

Dandelionel
4 months ago#44
soothsayer posted...
pure fire for scorbunny is extremely disappointing. Wtf. Physical Tyhplosion is not what I wanted :/

TBH none of them sound that exciting so hopefully their stats, moves and designs win me over. Though I don't get how sobble goes from being a crying wimp to a spy. Well the spy theme works for a chameleon but the crying, how does that play out?

Would you rather have Infernape wannabe 3.0?
Bye sister, thank u next

User Info: DeepsPraw

DeepsPraw
4 months ago#45
soothsayer posted...

He didn't say anything about the evolutions' typings. Scorbunny is pure fire, just like Torchic and Chimchar are pure fire
pepsi for tv-game

User Info: D4Cs_Love_Train

D4Cs_Love_Train
4 months ago#46
"Pamper"
https://twitter.com/gotebabart?lang=en
https://goteart.tumblr.com/

User Info: Ku-Ri-Boh

Ku-Ri-Boh
4 months ago#47
Dandelionel posted...
soothsayer posted...

Yes because fire/fighting works

Also it's blaziken wannabe
I know what your name stands for dude. SexyDragonTidal. You furries... or whatever you guys call yourself... you guys make me sick and have made me afraid to se

User Info: Mudkip_in_Space

Mudkip_in_Space
4 months ago#48
Dandelionel posted...
soothsayer posted...

Did Blaziken stop existing?
Yuri Lowell rings a bell into battle

User Info: NeonDragon9000

NeonDragon9000
4 months ago#49
_wwKd_ posted...
God damn it. The fire starter loses its typing?

What the f***?

He’s been spot on but I hope that’s wrong.

Probably some kind of mistranslation. It will end up Fire/Fighting.
[ nd9k ]

User Info: Dandelionel

Dandelionel
4 months ago#50
NeonDragon9000 posted...
_wwKd_ posted...
God damn it. The fire starter loses its typing?

What the f***?

He’s been spot on but I hope that’s wrong.

Probably some kind of mistranslation. It will end up Fire/Fighting.

I think he means that he'll stay pure fire
Bye sister, thank u next
  1. Boards
  2. Pokemon Sword
  3. There was a correct leak on 4chan. Read at your own risk.
  • Topic Archived