• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Pokemon Sword
  3. There was a correct leak on 4chan. Read at your own risk.

User Info: StrongerDoggo

StrongerDoggo
4 months ago#31
wolf will either sword or shilt πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚
they are two wolfs that one has the sword and one hs the shelld so πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚
faker looool πŸ˜‚
Tonight we hunt!

User Info: jayman7

jayman7
4 months ago#32
StrongerDoggo posted...
wolf will either sword or shilt πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚
they are two wolfs that one has the sword and one hs the shelld so πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚
faker looool πŸ˜‚

He couldn't remember the names. The two have very similar designs short of the sword and shield aesthetics (and other minor details like what appear to be wings on Zacian). Can you blame him for thinking they might be two forms of the same Pokemon?

There's enough that he got right, and enough of them very specific, that, unless the date is faked somehow, there's no real reason to doubt this.
Creator of Jay's Journey, including Jay's Journey Reimagined/Jay's Journey 2: Worlds Apart!
https://jaysjourney2016.wordpress.com/

User Info: Dandelionel

Dandelionel
4 months ago#33
People who deny that this leak is true are as smart as flatties
Bye sister, thank u next

User Info: StrongerDoggo

StrongerDoggo
4 months ago#34
jayman7 posted...
He couldn't remember the name

said it ONE LEGEND WOLF WITH TWO FORM
so fake πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚
Tonight we hunt!

User Info: xF0x

xF0x
4 months ago#35
Boo_Guy posted...
_wwKd_ posted...
God damn it. The fire starter loses its typing?

What the f***?

He’s been spot on but I hope that’s wrong.

I think it was a typo lol. Logic would dictate he meant pure fire.

I hope Astrobunny is happening after all. It is kind of humanoid, which matches the leak's description.
Everything will be fire.

User Info: EgoMouse32

EgoMouse32
4 months ago#36
This is way too specific for it to be a fake leak. Oh dang.
Excited for chipmunks and an electric corgi.
Although, that description for the starter Pokemon, I might end up going back to water.
~~( 8 :> Splatoon server: https://discord.gg/VHbBrqa SW-1058-0470-2243. ~~( 8 :>
< 83 == Super Mario Maker: http://tinyurl.com/smmegomouse < 83 ==

User Info: SmashingBros

SmashingBros
4 months ago#37
Highlights of this are definitely the Corgi and the Farfetch'd evolution, omg it needs it. Also regardless of how I feel about Dynamaxing, I am so down for fat Pikachu.

Anyway, there's way too much here for this to be a lucky guess, though there are a few obvious typos/inconsistencies. No way Scorbunny loses Fire (pretty sure they meant to type that it's pure Fire), Zacian and Zamazenta are obviously two Pokemon (though having a third evil one would explain their sudden pause in fighting and the ominous breeze, plus I can't blame anyone for thinking they're the same Pokemon,) and Opal would be the second Fairy gym after Valerie (though again, easy mistake). Also while not a huge red flag, it seems odd that Meowth would get a Galar variant, a Gigamax form, and an Alolan form. Also wondering if Team Yell is accurate or a typo, because that is such an odd name lmao.

Here's hoping the rest is real and not some fakes thrown in- Farfetch'd (and probably others) getting evolutions was my main hope for Gen 8.
*horrible bird imitations*
I'm probably either bored or procrastinating. Or both.

User Info: GuyKopski

GuyKopski
4 months ago#38
Boo_Guy posted...
_wwKd_ posted...
God damn it. The fire starter loses its typing?

What the f***?

He’s been spot on but I hope that’s wrong.

I think it was a typo lol. Logic would dictate he meant pure fire.

Even if it was that just means it's another Incineroar. May not have the Fighting type but is obviously intended to be one and the only reason it's not is to avoid pissing people off.
I was right about Kencineroar. I was right about the Grinch leak being fake. I was right about no Rex. I was right about spirits deconfirming.

User Info: jayman7

jayman7
4 months ago#39
The Scorbunny thing is obviously a typo. Pay close attention: he does not say Scorbunny evolves into "pure fighter", it says it is "pure fighter".
Creator of Jay's Journey, including Jay's Journey Reimagined/Jay's Journey 2: Worlds Apart!
https://jaysjourney2016.wordpress.com/

User Info: SmashingBros

SmashingBros
4 months ago#40
jayman7 posted...
The Scorbunny thing is obviously a typo. Pay close attention: he does not say Scorbunny evolves into "pure fighter", it says it is "pure fighter".

Yeah, all the mistakes here seem like easy accidental typos. The Meowth thing is the only really strange part to me, and even then it's not out of the realm of possibility.
*horrible bird imitations*
I'm probably either bored or procrastinating. Or both.
  1. Boards
  2. Pokemon Sword
  3. There was a correct leak on 4chan. Read at your own risk.
  • Topic Archived