• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Pokemon Sword
  3. There was a correct leak on 4chan. Read at your own risk.

User Info: Way2fonky

Way2fonky
4 months ago#211
soothsayer posted...
pure fire for scorbunny is extremely disappointing. Wtf. Physical Tyhplosion is not what I wanted :/

TBH none of them sound that exciting so hopefully their stats, moves and designs win me over. Though I don't get how sobble goes from being a crying wimp to a spy. Well the spy theme works for a chameleon but the crying, how does that play out?

A crybaby/tattletale that makes it into a profession after it matures.
FC: 4828 5952 9854
Pokemon Y Friend Safari: Rock Safari with Nosepass, Magcargo and Rhydon

User Info: Lucanidae

Lucanidae
4 months ago#212
Another thing guessed correctly is the name of the corgi pokemon, although they got the first letter wrong, which is believeable.
Mother of Metapods

User Info: personae777

personae777
4 months ago#213
Third evil legendary eh...well that would explain what caused the Sword/Shield wolves to team up.

Gigantimax sounds like Mega Evolution but made to fit the Dyna gimmick.

User Info: Plasmas

Plasmas
4 months ago#214
Way2fonky posted...
soothsayer posted...
pure fire for scorbunny is extremely disappointing. Wtf. Physical Tyhplosion is not what I wanted :/

TBH none of them sound that exciting so hopefully their stats, moves and designs win me over. Though I don't get how sobble goes from being a crying wimp to a spy. Well the spy theme works for a chameleon but the crying, how does that play out?

A crybaby/tattletale that makes it into a profession after it matures.

Or a dropped element
Like oshawatt being an otter
Froakie bubbles
Wartortles tail
Merlin: Remember to believe in magic... or I'll kill you.
  1. Boards
  2. Pokemon Sword
  3. There was a correct leak on 4chan. Read at your own risk.
  • Topic Archived