• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Pokemon Sword
  3. There was a correct leak on 4chan. Read at your own risk.

User Info: RollerBob

RollerBob
4 months ago#191
NeonDragon9000 posted...
RollerBob posted...
NeonDragon9000 posted...
SaberLily posted...
NeonDragon9000 posted...
SaberLily posted...
What the point of giving Meowth another regional variantn ?

The same point of giving Charizard and Mewtwo two mega evolutions.

But as i know Meowth never was so popular/wanked as Charizard and Mewtwo.

So? Maybe someone in Game Freak likes it. They could have given Venomoth three megas and two region varieties if they want to.

Are you for real? Are you really debating about Meowth's popularity when he has actually been in almost every episode of the anime as Pikachu?

What? I was saying Game Freak can give multiple megas/regional forms to whatever Pokémon they want. No idea how you read anything else from that.

My bad... I thought you were complaining about Meowth ūüėÖ
Yes, I'm Canadian. Yes, I speak French. Yes, I live in Quebec.

User Info: Andrex_93

Andrex_93
4 months ago#192
Moongeist posted...
reaverz posted...
Even with all of these errors, you'd be hard-pressed to claim that this leaker for XY made up the incorrect details- more likely, they are simply human and remembered some things incorrectly. These are the types of leaks that are very unlikely to have details that the leaker simply made up, and some details being off does not discredit it. Of course, we'll have to wait to know for sure, but this is just something to keep in mind...

Oh, I'm certainly not claiming the leaker for this game made everything up, and I don't expect it to be error-free (and don't hold small errors against them, like it's probably Pampere, not Pamper, and Greedent, not Greedent). What gives me pause are the big things. It's clear they had some sort of info, but I'm not completely convinced everything they said is true.

@reaverz this is what I'm saying: I'm not discounting everything, just expressing doubt towards the fact that everything is true.

ssj_duelist posted...
Dandelionel posted...
Can't belive we are actually getting Gen 4 2.0 and we'll get evolutions to previous pokemon. About damn time

Regional variants, not rvolutuins. Leaker clearly made a mistake.

But they mentioned a different name for Farfetch'd: it's inconsistent, which is what's leading me (among a few other things) to think that not everything in the leak is true.
"Actors are agents of change. A film, a piece of theater, a piece of music, or a book can make a difference. It can change the world." - Alan Rickman

User Info: the_NGW

the_NGW
4 months ago#193
Andrex_93 posted...
Moongeist posted...
reaverz posted...
Even with all of these errors, you'd be hard-pressed to claim that this leaker for XY made up the incorrect details- more likely, they are simply human and remembered some things incorrectly. These are the types of leaks that are very unlikely to have details that the leaker simply made up, and some details being off does not discredit it. Of course, we'll have to wait to know for sure, but this is just something to keep in mind...

Oh, I'm certainly not claiming the leaker for this game made everything up, and I don't expect it to be error-free (and don't hold small errors against them, like it's probably Pampere, not Pamper, and Greedent, not Greedent). What gives me pause are the big things. It's clear they had some sort of info, but I'm not completely convinced everything they said is true.

@reaverz this is what I'm saying: I'm not discounting everything, just expressing doubt towards the fact that everything is true.

ssj_duelist posted...
Dandelionel posted...
Can't belive we are actually getting Gen 4 2.0 and we'll get evolutions to previous pokemon. About damn time

But they mentioned a different name for Farfetch'd: it's inconsistent, which is what's leading me (among a few other things) to think that not everything in the leak is true.

It's entirely possible it's an evolution only obtainable in Galar.
GP Vs 2016: Second Place Winner
PSN: ourtheNGW | Nintendo Switch: SW-1891-6374-1416 Official R.O.B. of the Super Smash Bros. Ultimate board

User Info: Andrex_93

Andrex_93
4 months ago#194
the_NGW posted...
Andrex_93 posted...
Moongeist posted...
reaverz posted...

ssj_duelist posted...
Dandelionel posted...

It's entirely possible it's an evolution only obtainable in Galar.

I'd seriously doubt they'd go to that extreme, but I guess, at that point, they would find some other way to retroactively make it possible even outside of it.

If it's a Regional Variant that then evolves.. Mh, they would have enough of a justification to make it exclusive, that way, maybe; I'd still imagine people wouldn't be too happy with that (beyond Farfetch'd getting an Evolution), but, who knows.
"Actors are agents of change. A film, a piece of theater, a piece of music, or a book can make a difference. It can change the world." - Alan Rickman

User Info: Moongeist

Moongeist
4 months ago#195
Oh, apparently the direct did have some brief footage of Wooloo rolling. So both the rolling and the squirrel thing were in the direct, just maybe hard to see. So it's entirely possible that this leaker noticed both of those things in the direct. I dunno, still not sure.
/**T**\
\ ' ^ ' /

User Info: Ikorus13

Ikorus13
4 months ago#196
Think scorbunny could become a fairy type? I know the bandages make people think fighting, or maybe electric (grounding tape) but i think they could support fairy as well.

Why? Hes bursting with energy, and clearly scrapes himself up a bit. Again that does sound like fighting buuuuuuut....Play Rough. He literally is roughhousing with people/mons.
FGO User ID: 055,832,829
Friendly Neighborhood Asterios Advocate

User Info: bluebeans

bluebeans
4 months ago#197
Bahamut001 posted...
He says that the fourth gym is the first Fairy type gym, even though the first Fairy type gym was in X/Y.

Everyone keeps ignoring this.

Sorry, now it means Dark Gym.
Be Elite.
Be The Elite.

User Info: Moongeist

Moongeist
4 months ago#198
bluebeans posted...
Bahamut001 posted...
He says that the fourth gym is the first Fairy type gym, even though the first Fairy type gym was in X/Y.

Everyone keeps ignoring this.

Because it's not important
/**T**\
\ ' ^ ' /

User Info: DracoUltimus

DracoUltimus
4 months ago#199
Twinklestar posted...
Yeah, I still think some of the details in this leak are not true.
Either they are straight up fake info mixed in, or the leaker didn't pay attention for some stuff and ends up making some weird errors.

DracoUltimus posted...
There was another leak discovered recently, and apparently the leaker was trying to say "the very first Dark gym," not Fairy, and it reconfirms Team Yell. I can't verify what the poster says below the leak is a 100% accurate tl or not, but it makes a lot more sense. Wonder what other typos were in there.

https://forums.bulbagarden.net/index.php?attachments/12515034-e096-421c-a298-d1d8697efa6a-jpeg.119355/

Maybe post a screenshot here for us who aren't a member there?

Oh, didn't know the URL worked like that for non-members. Sorry, will get it fixed ASAP

Edit: @Twinklestar

https://imgur.com/wlvoYOG
Ardainian Soldiers, 12/1/17 - 1/19/18. "Don't forget me!"

User Info: CardTamer

CardTamer
4 months ago#200
Moongeist posted...
Oh, apparently the direct did have some brief footage of Wooloo rolling. So both the rolling and the squirrel thing were in the direct, just maybe hard to see. So it's entirely possible that this leaker noticed both of those things in the direct. I dunno, still not sure.

The squirrel is probally the reginal rodent. The fact that it shows-up in the crowd at the stadium is a good sign it's a common Pokémon. I don't think the berry tree part is true, mainly because I've totally depleted berry piles in S/M/US/UM and not gotten more than 1 of each berry, so if something happens to cause you to loose half of those, you could easily loos a bunch of unique berries. Honestly, I see the berry trees acting more like the berry fields from X/Y: Each tree has a set number of berries each day, you get a message saying "there dosen't appear to be any ripe berries right now." when it's depleted, and every so often you'll randomly disturb a bug-type Pokémon, which you then battle and can catch.
"Sometimes crazy works." -Optimus Primal
  1. Boards
  2. Pokemon Sword
  3. There was a correct leak on 4chan. Read at your own risk.
  • Topic Archived