• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Pokemon Sword
  3. There was a correct leak on 4chan. Read at your own risk.

User Info: SmashingBros

SmashingBros
4 months ago#181
Moongeist posted...
SmashingBros posted...
There was one for S/M that got a few things (Oricorio, maybe island names, a few other little things) and literally everything else was fake.

It also got regional variants and the difference in time between the versions

Gotcha! I knew it had a few other things, just couldn't remember what else. Thank you!

akaichikun15 posted...
Durant though?
It's literally a name of a Basketball Player.

Durable Ant.
*horrible bird imitations*
I'm probably either bored or procrastinating. Or both.

User Info: NeonDragon9000

NeonDragon9000
4 months ago#182
RoyalDroneX posted...
Hbthebattle posted...
Shadow_X5 posted...
This feels like no one learn anything from the Armor Evolution leak.
Just because this person predictive some of thing right doesn't mean everything on the leak is 100% proven.

The armor leak only predicted the name, and the name itself wasn’t hard to guess.

This predicted far more, like names, and got them right.

the GameFreak's security must be the worst in any corperation if they can allow anybody in spilling this information...

Any employee of any company can leak info by posting it online somewhere. They’ll probably caught but that’s how lots of leaks happen.
[ nd9k ]

NeonDragon9000
4 months ago#183
SaberLily posted...
NeonDragon9000 posted...
SaberLily posted...
What the point of giving Meowth another regional variantn ?

The same point of giving Charizard and Mewtwo two mega evolutions.

But as i know Meowth never was so popular/wanked as Charizard and Mewtwo.

So? Maybe someone in Game Freak likes it. They could have given Venomoth three megas and two region varieties if they want to.
[ nd9k ]

NeonDragon9000
4 months ago#184
SirDood18 posted...
this is all looking good. I really want to see the final starter evos before I decide, but Grookey is sounding cool.

Really hoping for Grass/Rock.
[ nd9k ]

User Info: Padraigo52

Padraigo52
4 months ago#185
So theres another regional Meowth variant?
Everyone on this site is my Alt.

User Info: SmashingBros

SmashingBros
4 months ago#186
Come to think of it, isn't it possible Bede and Marnie are the playable characters? It seems to be a male and a female if Google is right, and though Team Yell is said to be Marnie fans explicitly, if they were playing as (or saw footage of) the boy trainer, the opposite would be put into the scenario (Calem and Serena, Dawn and Lucas, ect.)

Plus it would mean that everyone got a starter, whereas having three rivals would put someone in a Trevor/Tierno situation.
*horrible bird imitations*
I'm probably either bored or procrastinating. Or both.

User Info: ssj_duelist

ssj_duelist
4 months ago#187
Dandelionel posted...
Can't belive we are actually getting Gen 4 2.0 and we'll get evolutions to previous pokemon. About damn time

Regional variants, not rvolutuins. Leaker clearly made a mistake.
Playing:
PS4: MGSV, Destiny 2, Team Sonic Racing N.Switch: Yoshi's Crafted World. SNES Mini: Yoshi's Island. 3DS: Pokemon Y.

User Info: the_NGW

the_NGW
4 months ago#188
Twinklestar posted...
Hmm, the leak stated there's an evil legendary, which I assume what the wolf duo are preparing themselves for in the trailer.

But I wonder if it's really evil, or if the leaker just misunderstood it, like maybe the legend just wanted to spar with the wolf duo as some kind of training.

Also, I wonder if it's supposed to be part of a trio with the wolves or not.

I doubt the third legendary of a trio would be evil, at most they would be just misunderstood, as was the case with Necrozma and Kyurem, who really only wanted to be back to their full glory, but didn't realize the way they did it is wrong.
However, if it wasn't part of the trio, then maybe it IS an evil legendary, and the real third legend is not revealed yet.

Giratina....
GP Vs 2016: Second Place Winner
PSN: ourtheNGW | Nintendo Switch: SW-1891-6374-1416 Official R.O.B. of the Super Smash Bros. Ultimate board

User Info: RollerBob

RollerBob
4 months ago#189
NeonDragon9000 posted...
SaberLily posted...
NeonDragon9000 posted...
SaberLily posted...

So? Maybe someone in Game Freak likes it. They could have given Venomoth three megas and two region varieties if they want to.

Are you for real? Are you really debating about Meowth's popularity when he has actually been in almost every episode of the anime as Pikachu?
Yes, I'm Canadian. Yes, I speak French. Yes, I live in Quebec.

NeonDragon9000
4 months ago#190
RollerBob posted...
NeonDragon9000 posted...
SaberLily posted...
NeonDragon9000 posted...
SaberLily posted...

Are you for real? Are you really debating about Meowth's popularity when he has actually been in almost every episode of the anime as Pikachu?

What? I was saying Game Freak can give multiple megas/regional forms to whatever Pokémon they want. No idea how you read anything else from that.
[ nd9k ]
  1. Boards
  2. Pokemon Sword
  3. There was a correct leak on 4chan. Read at your own risk.
  • Topic Archived