• Post New Message
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Monster Jam Steel Titans
  3. Help with bicycle tricks?

User Info: pikafox85

pikafox85
4 weeks ago#1
I'm really liking the physics of the trucks in this game and I've even gotten decent at purposely performing stoppies and wheelies (though even then with varying degrees of success) which always gave me problems in similar games but I cannot for the life of me figure out a reliable way to pull off balancing the truck on the sides. Even in the tutorial part where they teach you how to do the bicycle trick my truck always comes down right as the wall barrier ends and it 'counts' as a trick and in practice during events I can never do it on purpose.

Does anyone know a good technique for reliably getting the truck up on two wheels? I either never get the truck to actually leave the ramp or immediately flip over and have to power out. Very rarely I will see that during a weird landing it will have a bicycle trick attached to it, but it's ALWAYS an accident. Any tips would be awesome, I'm dreading the two-wheeled freestyle events because I've spent several hours in freemode just trying to balance and I just can't crack the code. Any tips for wheelies and stoppies would also be awesome since I still have trouble doing those reliably as well.
wow boyz these are some super dank maymayz i r8 8/8 - Blobs_
I love jokes that imply that ponies use the internet.

User Info: pikafox85

pikafox85
4 weeks ago#2
I'm dumb.. The whole time I was practicing tricks at the MJU my truck was set to 'stadium' settings. I got easy 10's across the board with the 2-wheel freestyle challenges since wheelies and stoppies count as 2-wheel tricks. Still having trouble with bicycles, but with the 'freestyle' setup I actually managed to do it a couple of times without really trying to.
wow boyz these are some super dank maymayz i r8 8/8 - Blobs_
I love jokes that imply that ponies use the internet.
  1. Boards
  2. Monster Jam Steel Titans
  3. Help with bicycle tricks?
  • Post New Message