• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.

User Info: the_old_days

the_old_days
1 year ago#1
I’m playing the Xbox port, but both the PS4 and Xbox boards are ghost towns.

My question is this: how do I pick which spells are hot keyed into my caster’s action bars? I want to hot key different memorized spells for my cleric than what I see in the action bar, but I can’t seem to figure out how to do it. There must be a way, right? If you guys tell me how to do it on the Switch I’m sure I’ll be able to figure out how it could translate into the Xbox button schematics.
NWN2, FO1, FO2, VtM - Bloodlines console ports please. Find the IWD2 source code!

User Info: Dragonknight85

Dragonknight85
1 year ago#2
I assume you're talking about the grayed out spell icons on the action bar? If so, just highlight them, press X, (you said you're playing on the Xbox, correct?) then choose the spell you want to hotkey and press A.

If it's a targeting spell, make sure to press B to cancel so you don't accidentally waste it.
XBLGT: SkyKnight85, OSRS ID: Skyknight618
Currently Playing: Tales of Vesperia Definitive Edition, Baldur's Gate 2: Enhanced Edition, Final Fantasy 8

User Info: the_old_days

the_old_days
1 year ago#3
Thank you. I could have sworn i tried that but I’ll try it again.
NWN2, FO1, FO2, VtM - Bloodlines console ports please. Find the IWD2 source code!
  • Topic Archived

GameFAQs Q&A