• Post New Message
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. The Legend of Zelda: Link's Awakening
  3. How do I get past the infinite loop puzzle in dungeon 6 face dungeon?

User Info: szunega

szunega
1 month ago#1
On the right side of the dungeon I can see a chest. But on the way there(it's near the mini boss warp panel) I go up and it just brings me back to the same room. How do I get past the infinite loop?
"Inside every cynical person there is a disappointed idealist." - George Carlin

User Info: daniel1232323

daniel1232323
1 month ago#2
You dont really get past it. In one room there is a locked door to right. In another room in the loop. There is a big statue you have to lift to reveal a set of stairs.
you want mother 3 in america? don't you know? it doesn't exist.

szunega
1 month ago#3
daniel1232323 posted...
You dont really get past it. In one room there is a locked door to right. In another room in the loop. There is a big statue you have to lift to reveal a set of stairs.

Is that the room with the two statues in the room and one of them has a staircase and the other doesn't. I think I went in that staircase and it didn't lead to the area i'm talking about? I already beat the dungeon anyway but i'm just wondering if that chest is even worth it. It's like in the most North east corner past the infinite loop room.

User Info: TourianTourist

TourianTourist
1 month ago#4
szunega posted...

Is that the room with the two statues in the room and one of them has a staircase and the other doesn't. I think I went in that staircase and it didn't lead to the area i'm talking about? I already beat the dungeon anyway but i'm just wondering if that chest is even worth it. It's like in the most North east corner past the infinite loop room.

That room has nothing to do with the loop and the loop is just there to distract you from the tunnel under the one elephant statue. Take that tunnel and then follow the way to the north to another tunnel. This will lead you to a room with three Pols Voice in it (those bunnies). You've been there before and went south, but you can also get north to the chest.

It contains 300 Rupees.
It's a secret to everybody!
http://hyrule.blog

szunega
1 month ago#5
TourianTourist posted...
szunega posted...

That room has nothing to do with the loop and the loop is just there to distract you from the tunnel under the one elephant statue. Take that tunnel and then follow the way to the north to another tunnel. This will lead you to a room with three Pols Voice in it (those bunnies). You've been there before and went south, but you can also get north to the chest.

It contains 300 Rupees.

thanks.

User Info: nurlen

nurlen
1 month ago#6
szunega posted...
TourianTourist posted...
szunega posted...

It contains 300 Rupees.

thanks.

Drunkie wrote alongside giving his number to a granny...
You're welcome
Marin's guardian

User Info: Rustykranz

Rustykranz
1 month ago#7
nurlen posted...
szunega posted...
TourianTourist posted...
szunega posted...

It contains 300 Rupees.

thanks.

Drunkie wrote alongside giving his number to a granny...
You're welcome

Lmfao
Botw board and sequel board town drunk now and forever
  1. Boards
  2. The Legend of Zelda: Link's Awakening
  3. How do I get past the infinite loop puzzle in dungeon 6 face dungeon?
  • Post New Message

GameFAQs Answers