• Post New Message
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
This topic contains spoilers - you can click, tap, or highlight to reveal them
  1. Boards
  2. The Legend of Zelda: Link's Awakening
  3. Buying Shop Chamber Dungeon Tiles.

User Info: JBauer2008

JBauer2008
4 weeks ago#1
Just how many chamber tiles are for sale at the Mabe Village shop? I believe I bought 3 already, and he keeps selling them for 1280 rupees apiece.

Do I have to keep buying them in order to get every chamber for Dampé, or am I buying repeat tiles and wasting my money?
(message deleted)

JBauer2008
4 weeks ago#3
Thanks. Looks like I'll have to grind on the River Rapids for a while. Neither fishing nor the Chamber Dungeons give enough rupees to compensate.
(message deleted)

User Info: Jeannie13

Jeannie13
4 weeks ago#5
JBauer2008 posted...
Thanks. Looks like I'll have to grind on the River Rapids for a while. Neither fishing nor the Chamber Dungeons give enough rupees to compensate.

Chamber dungeon is really easy tho: do the smallest one and give a room the rupee effect that has no pitfalls.
https://twitch.tv/jeannielove

User Info: Philip027

Philip027
4 weeks ago#6
To add to the above, the +Rupee room effect is weakened if the dungeon is small (if it's a 3-room dungeon it'll only drop green rupees, for example), so you'll need to add a bunch of extra optional rooms to the dungeon (basically, that they have no locked doors and no chests) to artificially increase the size. The effect should be dropping some purple rupees; that's how you know your dungeon has enough rooms.

JBauer2008
4 weeks ago#7
That's an effect I haven't gotten yet. I can make +Bombs and +Hearts happen. Not rupees.

User Info: TourianTourist

TourianTourist
4 weeks ago#8
JBauer2008 posted...
That's an effect I haven't gotten yet. I can make +Bombs and +Hearts happen. Not rupees.

You will get it from collecting all 50 Secret Seashells.

But even without the +Rupees Effect, there is no need to grind Rupees for the Chamber Stones outside of the Chamber Dungeon. The twelve gold challenges will practically pay for those stones, easily. You will usually have a number of overabundant treasure chests in your dungeons and as long as the dungeons are large enough, those will also give you good amounts of Rupees.

So, don't worry about it. Just do Dampé's gold challenges and you should be fine.
It's a secret to everybody!
http://hyrule.blog

JBauer2008
4 weeks ago#9
TourianTourist posted...
JBauer2008 posted...

You will get it from collecting all 50 Secret Seashells.

That explains it! Thanks!

JBauer2008
3 weeks ago#10
I finished the main game, went back to the Trendy game. Cursed the finicky claw machine a few times before FINALLY catching the Bow-Wow head, which then gave me the enemies tablet.

I assume the enemies tablet is the final one. I now have 14 chamber stones, out of total of 187 dungeon tablets.
  1. Boards
  2. The Legend of Zelda: Link's Awakening
  3. Buying Shop Chamber Dungeon Tiles.
  • Post New Message

GameFAQs Answers