• Post New Message
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. The Legend of Zelda: Link's Awakening
  3. Chamber Dungeon - All GOLD Challenges guide

User Info: MoonSpider95

MoonSpider95
1 month ago#11
Just finished 100%ing this game last night...

The gold challenge I was checking on this about was the "Need A Hand?" task, as Dampe said something about some rooms even being impossible without a sword? And going by the image provided, I think the idea was having to incorporate the Wallmaster?

But I just did the thing and went through with my assortment of chambers like any no-sword run room to room, no Wallmaster needed.I actually found a good lot of the actual arrangements pretty easy, outside of trying to sort out how to use the passageways/stairs and getting them to connect where you want.

I do appreciate this guide though - just thought I'd let people know it's possible to do if they were stuck around the same place I was.
Yours in Eternity
You are a life saver. i was stuck on the stairs gold challenge. that was the only problematic one for me
blood is the art of my endlesss onslaught. Pain is the guide to your death >:D ENTER
3DS FC 3695-0020-4088

User Info: Jenesty

Jenesty
4 weeks ago#13
I needed this! Thanks!
A gamer girl.

User Info: DDDDrova

DDDDrova
3 weeks ago#14
Very helpful thank you
  1. Boards
  2. The Legend of Zelda: Link's Awakening