• Post New Message
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
This topic contains spoilers - you can click, tap, or highlight to reveal them
  1. Boards
  2. Astral Chain
  3. Does Akira's sibling have a canon name?

User Info: DUBTuner

DUBTuner
1 month ago#1
Thanks in advance.

User Info: ssj_duelist

ssj_duelist
1 month ago#2
Nope.

I dislike not having a canon name but it's literally never spoken at least.
Playing:
PS4: Control, Castlevania Requiem. N.Switch: Astral Chain, Link's Awakening. 3DS: Pokemon Moon, Luigi's Mansion. Mobile: Dragon Quest III

DUBTuner
1 month ago#3
ssj_duelist posted...
Nope.

I dislike not having a canon name but it's literally never spoken at least.

But you still have to pick a name for the character, right? Damn, I hate when there's no canon name. I usually go with my own name but I don't think it would fit in this lol. What did you use?

User Info: OracleGunner

OracleGunner
1 month ago#4
They have like 3 possible ones. Akame is one for the girl.
The Unofficial Iron Castle That Smashes Through Mountains of every board in the multiverse. People who got it:6
The Official Tlaloc of the SMT IV board.

User Info: kiba312

kiba312
1 month ago#5
I played as the guy, so I chose Ryo as his name since it's one of the defaults. Though for consistency, I just call them both Akira since they're basically the same person.
Switch FC: SW-7023-5202-9153
LoL IGN: inplane, Battle.net: inplane#1750

DUBTuner
1 month ago#6
Oh, nice that there are defaults. Ryo sounds pretty good for him.

User Info: XenoLord

XenoLord
1 month ago#7
kiba312 posted...
I played as the guy, so I chose Ryo as his name since it's one of the defaults. Though for consistency, I just call them both Akira since they're basically the same person.
I think the notion of calling them Akira is silly considering the sibling has a drastically different role in the story than the MC. They are by no means interchangeable.

Anyways OP, the game usually refers to the MC as The Legionis, and while not ideal, it makes the most sense to call them that imo

"I hate memes, Dunban!"

User Info: AlphaDrogon

AlphaDrogon
1 month ago#8
Kazuma for male
Akame for girl
"...cold as the breath of the ice dragon."
https://i.imgur.com/iOnPg0H.gif

User Info: IfOnlyForOnce

IfOnlyForOnce
1 month ago#9
The "random" feature for male player gives you:
- Hayato
- Ryo
- Yamato
- Kazuma

Female:
- Akane
- Kaede
- Miki
- Misaki

I just go for whichever sounds best when followed by "Howard." I'm a fan of Kazuma Howard and Miki Howard. Also don't get hung up on choosing one, you can change it later.
how did this get here i am not good with computer

User Info: DrOrpheus42

DrOrpheus42
4 weeks ago#10
As this is technically a Nintendo game, I think it's safe to say the male MC takes a page from Mario's book and is canonically named Howard Howard.

Female MC is named for some prevalent outfit theme or something. So... Spanks Howard.
https://gamefaqs.gamespot.com/boards/234547-super-smash-bros-ultimate/76947934
^The saga of me beating a game from each series in Smash Ultimate within 100 Days
  1. Boards
  2. Astral Chain
  3. Does Akira's sibling have a canon name?
  • Post New Message

GameFAQs Answers