• Post New Message
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Astral Chain
  3. How to unlock more "Favorite Color Sets"? Numbers 2 through 10?

User Info: TheSPP

TheSPP
3 weeks ago#1
The first customizable color set, which show up as Favorite Color Set 1, is unlocked by using the bathroom in Neuron HQ; easy. However, I'm at 153 of 185 orders completed and am working on finding most of the items in each file, and still only have just the one custom color slot.

Has anyone found out how to unlock more custom slots (for your character, not Legions)? Is it a hidden item in one of the files like Eye Color+? They're not an order reward from any I have left, and searches online turn up nothing that I can find. It's a bit frustrating only having the one slot since I have all the RGB values where I want them, but would like to play around with other sets too.

Anyone know how to unlock the rest?
Hello :D

User Info: Banjo2553

Banjo2553
3 weeks ago#2
I just came across how to unlock this myself, and yeah it is an item hidden in one of the Files. I think it's File 9? During one of the Astral Plane segments (can't remember if it's optional or not) it's found in a hidden supply crate.

Edit: Was recording it thankfully, so I looked back. It is indeed File 9, final Astral Plane segment where you have to get to the homunculus egg. There's an alternate path you can take at the final block maze (not really a maze but...) if you push the two blocks in the right spots before destroying one of the cracked ones with Axe Legion. The supply crate is in that path, which also leads to an optional boss fight.
Game collection: http://www.backloggery.com/bakonbitz
Gaming channel: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCwVQm69J7bGScbv3_50C0dA
(edited 3 weeks ago)
  1. Boards
  2. Astral Chain
  3. How to unlock more "Favorite Color Sets"? Numbers 2 through 10?
  • Post New Message