• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Astral Chain
  3. Can you unlock the ability to change the color of your character's outfit? How?

User Info: Banjo2553

Banjo2553
1 month ago#11
Crystal_Dream posted...
Banjo2553 posted...
Also, if you're wondering how to unlock more custom slots than just the one, it's found in a supply crate in one of the later Files. I just found this out and was wondering why so many custom slots were locked yet weren't in the Orders as rewards.

That's good to know, thanks! If you manage to remember what and where, please share.

Luckily I happened to be recording at the time, so I looked back through the footage where I thought I found it. It's in File 9, final Astral Plane segment. There's an alternate path you can take if you push both blocks where they need to be before destroying them with Axe Legion, it's in a supply crate.
Game collection: http://www.backloggery.com/bakonbitz
Gaming channel: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCwVQm69J7bGScbv3_50C0dA

User Info: Crystal_Dream

Crystal_Dream
1 month ago#12
Banjo2553 posted...
Crystal_Dream posted...
Banjo2553 posted...
Also, if you're wondering how to unlock more custom slots than just the one, it's found in a supply crate in one of the later Files. I just found this out and was wondering why so many custom slots were locked yet weren't in the Orders as rewards.

That's good to know, thanks! If you manage to remember what and where, please share.

Luckily I happened to be recording at the time, so I looked back through the footage where I thought I found it. It's in File 9, final Astral Plane segment. There's an alternate path you can take if you push both blocks where they need to be before destroying them with Axe Legion, it's in a supply crate.

I'll try to remember that! Much appreciated!
"Petals dance for our valediction and synchronize to your frozen pulsation...
Swirling wind sings for our reunion and 9.8 is my acceleration." - Mili
  1. Boards
  2. Astral Chain
  3. Can you unlock the ability to change the color of your character's outfit? How?
  • Topic Archived