• Post New Message
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Astral Chain
  3. Can you unlock the ability to change the color of your character's outfit? How?

User Info: Crystal_Dream

Crystal_Dream
3 weeks ago#1
I don't mean picking a preset, I mean like how you can edit your Legion's colors.
"Petals dance for our valediction and synchronize to your frozen pulsation...
Swirling wind sings for our reunion and 9.8 is my acceleration." - Mili

User Info: Rikanov

Rikanov
3 weeks ago#2
It's from the order Nature Calls: HQ (the reward is Equipment Color+). You just have to use the bathroom in HQ from File 2 onwards.

User Info: youngbro

youngbro
3 weeks ago#3
Crystal_Dream posted...
I don't mean picking a preset, I mean like how you can edit your Legion's colors.

Talk to toilet fairy. Give her the tissue.
You get editable equipment

Then go to your locket and there will be equipment halfway down the list of equipment called Edit equipment preset colors, and then you can color it to anything
Itagaki: In other games, you kill Enemies. In Ninja Gaiden the Enemies kill you.
PS3/360/WiiU gamertag - TheSchwarr

Crystal_Dream
3 weeks ago#4
Rikanov posted...
It's from the order Nature Calls: HQ (the reward is Equipment Color+). You just have to use the bathroom in HQ from File 2 onwards.

Oh, I got to do all of them? I thought that unlocks the ARI Medical gear?

Rikanov
3 weeks ago#5
Crystal_Dream posted...
Rikanov posted...

No; from the order description, you just need to use the bathroom in HQ. Once you've done this, make sure you claim the order from the Legatus menu, and there should be a new option in the locker room that's towards the bottom of the list to edit the equipment colors.

Crystal_Dream
3 weeks ago#6
Rikanov posted...
Crystal_Dream posted...
Rikanov posted...

No; from the order description, you just need to use the bathroom in HQ. Once you've done this, make sure you claim the order from the Legatus menu, and there should be a new option in the locker room that's towards the bottom of the list to edit the equipment colors.

I don't see such an option. I claimed the Order but I don't see anything other than the presets.

Rikanov
3 weeks ago#7
https://www.reddit.com/r/astralchain/comments/cy4g07/cant_figure_out_how_to_do_custom_color_sets/

It looks like this person ran into the same problem as you, they fixed it by updating the game to the latest version.

Crystal_Dream
3 weeks ago#8
Rikanov posted...
https://www.reddit.com/r/astralchain/comments/cy4g07/cant_figure_out_how_to_do_custom_color_sets/

It looks like this person ran into the same problem as you, they fixed it by updating the game to the latest version.

Oh, that explains it, I'm on 1.00.

Thanks for the help!

User Info: Banjo2553

Banjo2553
3 weeks ago#9
Also, if you're wondering how to unlock more custom slots than just the one, it's found in a supply crate in one of the later Files. I just found this out and was wondering why so many custom slots were locked yet weren't in the Orders as rewards.
Game collection: http://www.backloggery.com/bakonbitz
Gaming channel: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCwVQm69J7bGScbv3_50C0dA

Crystal_Dream
3 weeks ago#10
Banjo2553 posted...
Also, if you're wondering how to unlock more custom slots than just the one, it's found in a supply crate in one of the later Files. I just found this out and was wondering why so many custom slots were locked yet weren't in the Orders as rewards.

That's good to know, thanks! If you manage to remember what and where, please share.
  1. Boards
  2. Astral Chain
  3. Can you unlock the ability to change the color of your character's outfit? How?
  • Post New Message