• Post New Message
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Astral Chain
  3. Slime Splatter (Final Order Issue)

User Info: LordJackal

LordJackal
4 weeks ago#1
So I did all of the Slime Splatter orders, upon completing the one in chapter 11, I had a lingering order notification that wasn’t highlighting ANY order in the full list as being complete. I clicked on the ???? order following Slime Splatter 11, and the game showed me the results screen for the order, but didn’t check the box off. And also didn’t reveal the name. And also didn’t give me the reward.

Any ideas?
I mean, how much more black could it be? The answer is none. None more black.

User Info: Megatron_Zero

Megatron_Zero
4 weeks ago#2
LordJackal posted...
So I did all of the Slime Splatter orders, upon completing the one in chapter 11, I had a lingering order notification that wasn’t highlighting ANY order in the full list as being complete. I clicked on the ???? order following Slime Splatter 11, and the game showed me the results screen for the order, but didn’t check the box off. And also didn’t reveal the name. And also didn’t give me the reward.

Any ideas?

Sounds like a glitch to me.....

LordJackal
4 weeks ago#3
Well...crap.

User Info: TheSPP

TheSPP
4 weeks ago#4
This happened to me too. Looks to be a bug. I fixed it by mashing the A button on the order I thought was Slime Splatter, which is directly below the one for file 11, and it ended up working and giving me the reward anyway. Later the order showed up as "cleared" properly. You can try saving and reloading too, as that seems to fix a few lingering bugs as well.
Hello :D

LordJackal
4 weeks ago#5
I’ll give those a shot, thanks!
  1. Boards
  2. Astral Chain
  3. Slime Splatter (Final Order Issue)
  • Post New Message