• Post New Message
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Astral Chain
  3. Premium material codes...............

User Info: Megatron_Zero

Megatron_Zero
4 weeks ago#1
Anyone here who has maxed out X-Baton, Legatus and all Legion skill trees?
My question is: Are there more Premium Codes than you need or exactly as much?
Because some challenges in file 12 are frustratingly difficult, like the one in the ARI with Akira clone army and the ice beam Chimera at the end.

User Info: Orinne

Orinne
4 weeks ago#2
You won't get enough material codes in Files 1 through 11 to max everything out, but you should come close. You have to play some File 12 cases to get everything you need.

Megatron_Zero
4 weeks ago#3
Orinne posted...
You won't get enough material codes in Files 1 through 11 to max everything out, but you should come close. You have to play some File 12 cases to get everything you need.

What I meant is: Do I need to do every file 12 challenge to get enough Premium codes?

User Info: Orinne

Orinne
4 weeks ago#4
No. You'll have several of each type of Material Code left over after completing all cases.

User Info: innerhollow25

innerhollow25
4 weeks ago#5
Megatron_Zero posted...
Orinne posted...

What I meant is: Do I need to do every file 12 challenge to get enough Premium codes?

Luckily not, the game gives you a lot more materials than you will ever need. In fact, for a while when obtaining the last few skills, I was lower on rare codes than I was with premium codes.

Megatron_Zero
4 weeks ago#6
Thank goodness!!! But before I continue file 12, I'll replay the chapter for missing digging spots and lost items. I just need 18 Premium codes for the last Legion and the Legatus.

Megatron_Zero
4 weeks ago#7
innerhollow25 posted...
Megatron_Zero posted...
Orinne posted...

Luckily not, the game gives you a lot more materials than you will ever need. In fact, for a while when obtaining the last few skills, I was lower on rare codes than I was with premium codes.

Well, it happened to me as well. Thank goodness the combat orders exist.

User Info: raphaelz

raphaelz
4 weeks ago#8
innerhollow25 posted...

Same thing is happening to me. I want to upgrade my Legions but I have plenty of premium but not enough rare. Are rare ones farmable?

Megatron_Zero
4 weeks ago#9
raphaelz posted...
innerhollow25 posted...

Same thing is happening to me. I want to upgrade my Legions but I have plenty of premium but not enough rare. Are rare ones farmable?

Many combat orders reward you with 3 rare codes each.

User Info: innerhollow25

innerhollow25
4 weeks ago#10
raphaelz posted...
innerhollow25 posted...

You can get some by doing orders. But there are tons of them in the post game cases. It was a lot quicker to obtain all of the materials needed by doing those cases than trying to do orders. There isn't a singular spot/mission you can do to 'farm' materials.
  1. Boards
  2. Astral Chain
  3. Premium material codes...............
  • Post New Message