• Post New Message
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Astral Chain
  3. Hit Rush or Auto-Bind for Beast Legion?

User Info: Akuma_Kinomoto

Akuma_Kinomoto
1 week ago#1
so Howl is a must. But I can't decide between Hit Rush and Auto-Bind as another measure of crowd control. Do I go for the guaranteed bind into sync chance or try to rack on some extra damage???
https://myanimelist.net/profile/Akito_Kinomoto

User Info: BloodCurve

BloodCurve
6 days ago#2
Just put on a buff and switch to a different Legion, the Beast Legion barely does any damage.

User Info: OracleGunner

OracleGunner
6 days ago#3
Heat chain+auto bind.
The Unofficial Iron Castle That Smashes Through Mountains of every board in the multiverse. People who got it:6
The Official Tlaloc of the SMT IV board.

User Info: ZeroX91

ZeroX91
6 days ago#4
BloodCurve posted...
Just put on a buff and switch to a different Legion, the Beast Legion barely does any damage.

Beast Legion coolest legion.
Waving the flag is fun.

User Info: ZeroX91

ZeroX91
6 days ago#5
Why have autobind when you already have a better stun in howl?
Waving the flag is fun.

User Info: the_rowan

the_rowan
6 days ago#6
Auto-bind is pretty garbage since you can just do the same thing yourself.

Hit Rush doesn't do any real damage after early game for some reason.

So I just use the electric chain thing for now (didn't get down to its "ultimate" move yet though) since it does pretty good damage and it's very good for clearing out groups of small beasts and abberations.
"That is why war is so tragic. To win means to make victims of your opponents and give birth to hatred." - Kratos Aurion, Tales of Symphonia

User Info: Richinaru

Richinaru
6 days ago#7
Beast legion is my stun bot, just use howl, maybe a buff and switch to sword or axe

User Info: dascylus

dascylus
6 days ago#8
the_rowan posted...
Auto-bind is pretty garbage since you can just do the same thing yourself.

Hit Rush doesn't do any real damage after early game for some reason.

So I just use the electric chain thing for now (didn't get down to its "ultimate" move yet though) since it does pretty good damage and it's very good for clearing out groups of small beasts and abberations.

Worst part about Auto-Bind is that it locks you in an animation that can easily get interrupted, completely wasting the cooldown. Easier to just swap to Arrow/Sword Legion and manually bind enemies.
(edited 6 days ago)

User Info: -FSL

-FSL
6 days ago#9
Hit-rush on Beast is horrible because not only is his damage not worth it, but you should always keep him around for auto-dodges.
YouTube: https://www.youtube.com/user/gothwood9

User Info: Tiptap

Tiptap
6 days ago#10
the_rowan posted...

Beast's ultimate move is just Speed Star. A bit too expensive if you ask me.

-FSL posted...
Hit-rush on Beast is horrible because not only is his damage not worth it, but you should always keep him around for auto-dodges.

I have the same opinion about Arrow. Its perfect call sync attack is nice to have in a bind.
  1. Boards
  2. Astral Chain
  3. Hit Rush or Auto-Bind for Beast Legion?
  • Post New Message