• Post New Message
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Astral Chain
  3. Should i get a Pro controller for this game?

User Info: rrojas_1926

rrojas_1926
1 week ago#1
Using my switch thingy with joycons to play the game, so far i have just unlocked my 2nd legion and some times i feel that the controller is going to break, is perfect for Rpgs. So what do you guys think? I try my hardest to not buy unnecesary accesories to my consoles.

User Info: mikedarrow1

mikedarrow1
1 week ago#2
I had a pro controller with my first switch (long story) and it is awesome. I'm using my joycons now to play and I've thought about getting a pro controller again for sure, probably will tomorrow actually haha. But yeah, using the joycons hurt my hands after awhile and I cant play with them separately, it just feels weird, especially with this game.
(edited 1 week ago)

User Info: Wynvkius

Wynvkius
1 week ago#3
I prefer to play these kinds of games with an actual controller it’s up to you whether you wanna spend the money.

User Info: WrathSairou

WrathSairou
6 days ago#4
I use my pro controller for every game unless I'm playing handheld. It feels great.
DD:DA Switch - Pawn Name: Xandra - Pawn ID: 0F9A-797B-54D7
Character Name: Deus
  1. Boards
  2. Astral Chain
  3. Should i get a Pro controller for this game?
  • Post New Message