• Post New Message
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Astral Chain
  3. Be honest.. how long did it take you to beat-

User Info: Lyrica

Lyrica
1 week ago#1
That damn traffic puzzle, especially the 3rd one. Omg.

User Info: finalstan

finalstan
1 week ago#2
Couple of minutes tops. Well, that's a lie actually, I took a bit of time before the dialogue finished to plan in my head some of the initial moves but always by trying to start backwards. The third puzzle I solved by counting the boxes available and how much space each cars take to realise that there wouldn't be any free space to spare. You then know to leave the bottom left car untouched and finish with the bus by slotting it on the left because just by looking at all the other cars and how they are positioned (since you cannot turn them, just move) you know you cannot slot the bus anywhere on the right. You then take it from there.

User Info: JustWatch

JustWatch
1 week ago#3
Beat it on the first try.

Got hit a couple times though
Spankworthy Jester.
IG= Seanmw1214. Switch= SW-6099-7422-0031

User Info: Salocool

Salocool
1 week ago#4
I immediately checked the solution online because I was sick of this kind of puzzle (especially the SLOOOOOW movement of the Legion) after I completed the 2nd challenge.
My mother came to suspect that my father was having an affair with painter Frida Kahlo as she kept finding long black hairs on his clothes - eyebrow's.
(edited 1 week ago)

User Info: dascylus

dascylus
1 week ago#5
Just know the S+ requirements are SUPER forgiving for those red cases... I've seen people take 10 minutes on the second and third ones while still getting S+

User Info: Brontide

Brontide
1 week ago#6
Something like 30minutes but i used a sheet and a pencil. I always do that for ig puzzle and it always works better.
I’ll be honest. The first two I did in a couple minutes. The third one just completely broke me for some reason and it took me an hour.

And I want more. I would pay twenty dollars for a spin-off of just traffic puzzles.
I will change this sig on the release date of TimeSplitters 4 ::created October 2010::

User Info: LonelyGoomba

LonelyGoomba
1 week ago#8
Yeah third one probs took a total of 20-30 minutes.
Retro reviews at
http://www.youtube.com/user/TheLonelyGoomba

User Info: GorillaGD

GorillaGD
1 week ago#9
To several tries but I managed to do it and get an S+

User Info: Lukathegreat

Lukathegreat
1 week ago#10
Tried for like 30 mins one day, got frustrated and quit. Next day I solved it first try.
  1. Boards
  2. Astral Chain
  3. Be honest.. how long did it take you to beat-
  • Post New Message