• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Astral Chain
  3. I kind of wish I hadn't preordered this game

User Info: OracleGunner

OracleGunner
4 weeks ago#61
Luna_the_wolf posted...
are you talking about that kid who called me a liar?

Ah, that attempt at dismissing proof. How predictable.

Luna_the_wolf posted...
That's not getting "called out", that's just some kid with a chip on his shoulder trying to "keep it real" or whatever.

Do you possess a modicum of self awareness?

Luna_the_wolf posted...
Btw if you think my disdain for this game is because of something like that

Nope, but you are a liar and a hypocrite. You don't have enough experience with this game to have disdain.
The Unofficial Iron Castle That Smashes Through Mountains of every board in the multiverse. People who got it:6
The Official Tlaloc of the SMT IV board.

User Info: Luna_the_wolf

Luna_the_wolf
4 weeks ago#62
More personal insults. Awesome. Alright I guess I need to put this alt of his on ignore as well. See ya.

User Info: OracleGunner

OracleGunner
4 weeks ago#63
Luna_the_wolf posted...
More personal insults. Awesome. Alright I guess I need to put this alt of his on ignore as well. See ya.

Man, you are delusional.
The Unofficial Iron Castle That Smashes Through Mountains of every board in the multiverse. People who got it:6
The Official Tlaloc of the SMT IV board.

User Info: Luna_the_wolf

Luna_the_wolf
4 weeks ago#64
I guess I should just move on from this board. I can't read half the posts on here because I have more than a few of you on ignore anyway, and people are going to side with them because I spoke out against a game they think is beyond criticism for whatever reason. (well I know part of the reason but no need to go into that now)

I wish all of you the best, even the ones who came out of nowhere to pick fights with me.

Most of all I hope any one reading this, that you find God and a personal relationship with Jesus Christ, which should render any of this silly stuff very unimportant by comparison. So I go to take my own advice and focus on other things besides some game I don't like.

User Info: Banjo2553

Banjo2553
4 weeks ago#65
Man, I don't know what the deal is with you posting that you were absolutely loving the game when it released and then you have a sudden turn and end up hating the game, but if you don't like it that's on you man. Not sure what happened but it's whatever. I'm okay with that. I like the game and want to recommend it to people who haven't played it, you don't. I guess in the end none of us can change each other's opinions.

Have a good one I suppose.
Game collection: http://www.backloggery.com/bakonbitz
Gaming channel: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCwVQm69J7bGScbv3_50C0dA

User Info: Raeng

Raeng
4 weeks ago#66
Luna_the_wolf posted...
By far. It's not even close.

You played Astral Chain for 17 hours at least, if we're to believe you. Guess we know what you spent your whole weekend on.
http://www.stingermagazine.com - articles on the action genre's best.
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC09UqeY80WzoWMnxRkL4Tkw - challenge runs.

User Info: New_Birdman

New_Birdman
4 weeks ago#67
>they think is beyond criticism
No one said that, and you have refused to learn of the mechanical depth this game offers, instead opting to troll the board and try to get others hating it.

>whatever reason
Reasons relating to mechanical knowledge you refuse to acknowledge which would require massive backpedaling on your part.

>that you find God and a personal relationship with Jesus Christ
If only you could practice what you preach.

>focus on other things besides some game I don't like
First valid thing you've said. Congrats.

>I don't know what the deal is
Standard trolling. Gamefaqs is rife with it. You'll find a clone of this guy on damn near every board at one time or another.

User Info: UbberDevil

UbberDevil
4 weeks ago#68
Banjo2553 posted...
Man, I don't know what the deal is with you posting that you were absolutely loving the game when it released and then you have a sudden turn and end up hating the game, but if you don't like it that's on you man. Not sure what happened but it's whatever. I'm okay with that. I like the game and want to recommend it to people who haven't played it, you don't. I guess in the end none of us can change each other's opinions.

Have a good one I suppose.

Quite the heel turn, indeed. One minute he’s saying it’s Platinum’s best game and he’s enjoying every moment immensely then you blink and he can’t stop telling people in every topic how much it sucks.
Q- if Satan is the prince of darkness, who's the king?
A- UbberDevil, and Sparda is my Queen.
  1. Boards
  2. Astral Chain
  3. I kind of wish I hadn't preordered this game
  • Topic Archived