• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Astral Chain
  3. Can't seem to get S+ on

User Info: NinjaWaffle

NinjaWaffle
2 months ago#1
The cycle stage at the very start of the game.

I can only seem to get 3 bonus to pop and it's not enough. (Time/Run and gun/Defensive driver) any advice?
3DS FC - 2466-7420-0136 / Switch FC - SW-0907-1312-2712
Pokemon Let's go Shiny Master Quest - 70/150 / Dragon's dogma pawn ID - DFE5-11B3-5C24

User Info: XxGhaleonxX

XxGhaleonxX
2 months ago#2
Don’t get hit. Pretty sure that’s the only way to get S+ tbh. It’s called not a scratch I think. Just make sure you’re dodging the explosions.
PlayStation: AcetonSkyhigh
Switch: SW-0738-7544-2985

User Info: Salocool

Salocool
2 months ago#3
XxGhaleonxX posted...
Don’t get hit. Pretty sure that’s the only way to get S+ tbh. It’s called not a scratch I think. Just make sure you’re dodging the explosions.

I got S+ while getting hit by enemy fire but avoiding debris on the road.

If you're fast enough, destroy every enemies before they leave the screen and avoid every debris, you're golden.
My mother came to suspect that my father was having an affair with painter Frida Kahlo as she kept finding long black hairs on his clothes - eyebrow's.

User Info: Rikanov

Rikanov
2 months ago#4
I recommend upgrading your X-baton, the enemies get killed much faster so it immediately goes on to the next part of the mission.

User Info: NinjaWaffle

NinjaWaffle
2 months ago#5
I managed to get it after a few tries it was the second part of the motercycle where you need to destroy the car i was able to get through it without getting hit which got me enough points
3DS FC - 2466-7420-0136 / Switch FC - SW-0907-1312-2712
Pokemon Let's go Shiny Master Quest - 70/150 / Dragon's dogma pawn ID - DFE5-11B3-5C24

User Info: Beezlebubsy

Beezlebubsy
2 months ago#6
I think all I did to S+ was kill everything before it could leave the screen and drive over all 3 of the ramps that launch you really fast and far over a bunch of debris so you dong waste extra time dodging, took me 2-3 tries, getting S+ becomes a whole lot easier when you max out your x-baton
  1. Boards
  2. Astral Chain
  3. Can't seem to get S+ on
  • Topic Archived