• Post New Message
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Astral Chain
  3. Which game is better, Astral Chain or DMC 5?

User Info: FunWithAFryPan

FunWithAFryPan
1 month ago#11
I love DMC5 but Astral Chain edges it out by just a bit for me.
He who strikes with meaning is killed by meaning.
......🙄
Hope is an illusion for the optimistic.

User Info: PlentyRAM

PlentyRAM
1 month ago#13
I'd say wait for Bay 3 for the real comparison. Astral Chain isn't trying to be that type of game.

User Info: FerozElMejor

FerozElMejor
1 month ago#14
DMC5

User Info: Caramelon

Caramelon
1 month ago#15
dmc5

User Info: RichterB17

RichterB17
1 month ago#16
I'm going to say Devil May Cry 5, but I do believe that Astral Chain kind of took the concept of V's combat and did it extremely better. I really like Astral Chain so far though, and I like how easy they made going back to old levels very frustration free. You can go straight to the action segments right away if you want or explore the slower parts to find hidden items and quests; I was skeptical but Platinum did good.
"They sowed their fate when they took this job.... I'm just the reaper" - Raiden
DMC5, easily.
"I was never expecting to die on a bed. I'm a cowboy. All I wanted was a place to come home to... just a place to return to after my journeys..."
DMC5, but that does not mean Astral chain is bad.
There are only TWO ways to play Sombra!
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CTRNbmN0f6Y&t=63s
EvilScythe posted...
Honestly, I thought DMC 5 sucked. V was horrible.. the level design was bland, music was good but thats about it for me. Also yeah,, story kinda sucked.

I felt that way too. I got over halfway and stopped playing. This game is more fun to play imo
Switch friend code: Sw-8577-5447-3298. Currently playing Splatoon 2 (DonnaRhea)

User Info: Luna_the_wolf

Luna_the_wolf
1 month ago#20
I can't really say. I actually own DMC5 digitally but I haven't been able to bring myself to even start it. While I am about halfway through Astral Chain and enjoying every bit of it immensely.
  1. Boards
  2. Astral Chain
  3. Which game is better, Astral Chain or DMC 5?
  • Post New Message