• Post New Message
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Astral Chain
  3. Favorite PG games?

User Info: hinaru77

hinaru77
2 weeks ago#1
I just got my copy in. I seen people enjoy it but on here, Seems to be a mix bag, in the forum, compare to the others, so I will wait a bit. But most the places I went were sold out of the game so that’s god for Pat. Anyway what’s your favorite PG games? Can be from the company or from the developers that worked on the game. Example Okami, God hands, I believe Metal gear solid spin was one.
My favorite
Okami
Bayonetta 2
Hi. You might mostly see me giving away pokemon. So if you do see me. Feel free to say hello NSW:SW-1113-8490-8340. Twitter:Hinaru777 Wiiu:Hinaru77

User Info: Raeng

Raeng
2 weeks ago#2
Vanquish by a country mile.
http://www.stingermagazine.com - articles on the action genre's best.
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC09UqeY80WzoWMnxRkL4Tkw - challenge runs.

User Info: ViniciusFernand

ViniciusFernand
2 weeks ago#3
Wonderful 101, loved the sense of humor and the optimism of the story, the combat was great (drawing weapons never gets old to me, and they all had multiple uses) and it has some of the best bosses in a Platinum game.

I also would like to mention they are responsible for my favorite Tower Defense game, Star Fox Guard, just bringing this up because I love that game and it dosen't get enough love.

User Info: XxGhaleonxX

XxGhaleonxX
2 weeks ago#4
Raeng posted...
Vanquish by a country mile.

Vanquish rules.
PlayStation: AcetonSkyhigh
Switch: SW-0738-7544-2985

User Info: Solartic

Solartic
2 weeks ago#5
W101 is one of the most satisfying games I've ever played, Platinum or otherwise
3DS Code: 2320 6984 7887

User Info: New_Birdman

New_Birdman
2 weeks ago#6
W101
Bayo
MGR
Transformers

User Info: Bay_01

Bay_01
2 weeks ago#7
Vanquish, and I'm still hoping for a sequel that may never come.

User Info: fan_of_butt

fan_of_butt
2 weeks ago#8
God Hand if we're including Clover, but they have several amazing games. Wonderful 101 is really close and the only remaining reason to own a Wii U.

User Info: PaleVoyager

PaleVoyager
1 week ago#9
All of them except Ninja Turtles.

Everything P.N.03 going forward.
PSN: Riketz

User Info: hinaru77

hinaru77
1 week ago#10
I still own w101. Got lost and gave up on it. It was fun and nice seeing fans enjoy it
Hi. You might mostly see me giving away pokemon. So if you do see me. Feel free to say hello NSW:SW-1113-8490-8340. Twitter:Hinaru777 Wiiu:Hinaru77
  1. Boards
  2. Astral Chain
  3. Favorite PG games?
  • Post New Message