• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Rune Factory 4 Special
  3. Town events are starting to piss me off

User Info: Gogo726

Gogo726
1 year ago#21
Thanks for the replies. Just knowing that events happen on certain days, but the game doesn't decide which event until the day really helped. I had the advantage of having Clorica at 7 hearts even though I'm not pursuing her. Just talked to her a lot. Made finding event days easier.

User Info: NiamhNyx

NiamhNyx
1 year ago#22
So, I found the next event day and the twenty times i reset were xiao pai's marriage event. Maybe i just got super lucky 20 times in a row, or the event has 100% change or maybe its just a very high chance when you have the prerequisite events finished and a high enough fs level.
Veteran Hunter: NiamhNyx 17,947 hours of hunts, 12,053 Rathian Kills (DEATH TO THE QUEEN)

User Info: goodlyoak

goodlyoak
1 year ago#23
So I've been resetting for 4 hours only to find out you can't marry Amber until the 2nd story arc which is why her events aren't showing up. I knew my luck couldn't have been that bad. Sucks because I wasted my whole day of playtime doing that.

NiamhNyx
1 year ago#24
goodlyoak posted...
So I've been resetting for 4 hours only to find out you can't marry Amber until the 2nd story arc which is why her events aren't showing up. I knew my luck couldn't have been that bad. Sucks because I wasted my whole day of playtime doing that.
you can marry her as soon as you unlock her. do you have all the required events and is she atleast 10 hearts and have you been on three dates?
Then you also need double bed and the engagement ring.
Veteran Hunter: NiamhNyx 17,947 hours of hunts, 12,053 Rathian Kills (DEATH TO THE QUEEN)

goodlyoak
1 year ago#25
NiamhNyx posted...
you can marry her as soon as you unlock her. do you have all the required events and is she atleast 10 hearts and have you been on three dates?
Then you also need double bed and the engagement ring.
The only thing I didn't get is her events. The first 2 hours I spent she would only leave to do one specific event this happened about 7 times during those 2 hours. Finally I decided to just do that event and for the next 2 hours no matter how many times I reset Amber would not leave to do any event. After digging around the 3DS board, youtube comments, and a wiki I noticed a few people saying you can't marry her until the 2nd arc for story reasons.

NiamhNyx
1 year ago#26
goodlyoak posted...
The only thing I didn't get is her events. The first 2 hours I spent she would only leave to do one specific event this happened about 7 times during those 2 hours. Finally I decided to just do that event and for the next 2 hours no matter how many times I reset Amber would not leave to do any event. After digging around the 3DS board, youtube comments, and a wiki I noticed a few people saying you can't marry her until the 2nd arc for story reasons.
You dont need to be in act 2.
A good way to get the event though is to make sure to save just before you go to bed every day and talk to everyone in town when you wake up. If there is no event in your diary, save again, then repeat until you find an event.
Once you have found an event day, just quit out of the game and reload your save so you are on the day before and just keep going until you get the event.

Doug is one that can not be married until the completion of arc 2. Leon cant be married until the completion of arc 1 because, well, obvious reasons.

goodlyoak
1 year ago#27
NiamhNyx posted...
You dont need to be in act 2.
A good way to get the event though is to make sure to save just before you go to bed every day and talk to everyone in town when you wake up. If there is no event in your diary, save again, then repeat until you find an event.
Once you have found an event day, just quit out of the game and reload your save so you are on the day before and just keep going until you get the event.

Doug is one that can not be married until the completion of arc 2. Leon cant be married until the completion of arc 1 because, well, obvious reasons.
That's what I was doing for the whole afternoon. I put Amber in my party so if she left in the morning I would know there's a event she's apart of. Problem is after I did that one event she would leave for no other events for her has happen after trying for 2 hours straight. Maybe I'm just in a weird spot in the story. I'll try finishing the 3rd dungeon and see if it'll pop up after that.

User Info: Sorugue

Sorugue
1 year ago#28
goodlyoak posted...
That's what I was doing for the whole afternoon. I put Amber in my party so if she left in the morning I would know there's a event she's apart of. Problem is after I did that one event she would leave for no other events for her has happen after trying for 2 hours straight. Maybe I'm just in a weird spot in the story. I'll try finishing the 3rd dungeon and see if it'll pop up after that.

The issue is you also get 'phantom' events, there are times where an event you have already seen will proc. In those instances nothing at all will occur, nor can you invite them. It dose not always happen but it is also not uncommon.
Currently playing: Pokemon Shield, SW: Jedi Fallen order, Trails of Cold Steel 2, MHW: Iceborne, Sims 4, Greed Fall, Outerworlds, Blands 3

NiamhNyx
1 year ago#29
goodlyoak posted...
i find it easier to not have them in your party. just talk to everyone and reset if an event failed to trigger or its not the right event.

User Info: Megaman Freak

Megaman Freak
1 year ago#30
Small update. I did the memories event to start the third act. I then saved and had Dolce in my party, and after two days her pre marriage event started, FINALLY.
"Do or do not, there is no try," Yoda
Friend Code 1907-8410-0116
  1. Boards
  2. Rune Factory 4 Special
  3. Town events are starting to piss me off
  • Topic Archived

GameFAQs Q&A