• Post New Message
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Ghoulboy
  3. Any chance this is good?

User Info: Madness2012

Madness2012
6 months ago#1
Love 2D games like these, if it's decent i will give it a go.

User Info: Warhawk

Warhawk
6 months ago#2
I'd say it's enjoyable. My only complaint that I've noticed was that when breaking certain vases that the items that you get went through to the other side or where I couldn't get to them.
FAQs: 44 | Reviews: 87
FOTM: 7 | ROTM: 1 | https://facebook.com/WarhawkFAQs

User Info: J-Fly

J-Fly
6 months ago#3
It has a weird pace to it where some levels are difficult followed by very easy ones. I'm seriously scratching my head at some of the level designs.
---
PSN: J-Fly

User Info: thenewjersey

thenewjersey
4 months ago#4
I like the levels. The controls are unforgivable, and alone make a decent game 1/5. You can't customize the controls and O is jump and X is attack, [] is also attack.... and triangle is throw a weapon. X should obviously be jump. But there's no way to change it, so half the time you try to jump over something, you swing your weapon instead and get hit.

I was enjoying the game, but this became such a bother, i deleted it after about a half hour of playing it.
She looks like a well-worn one
I can be one by one look a little word
  1. Boards
  2. Ghoulboy
  3. Any chance this is good?
  • Post New Message