• Post New Message
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.

User Info: Godric1696

Godric1696
1 month ago#1
I have just finished the Sahugin area and am ready to go to the under dark. Is there anything missable there that I should watch out for and be aware? I know things get complicated down there and sometimes you have a strict limit on time for certain quests to maintain certain appearances.
FFRK: Y8Bi
Divine Veil Grimoire (461 Mind)

User Info: woody71

woody71
1 month ago#2
I think 5 or more combinable items for the dock smith do a quick google of the smith and you should find a liat of collectibles search in page for underdark and youll find the missable items...

Thats all i can recall

<Random quote of game I'm playing>

User Info: atakdoug

atakdoug
1 month ago#3
The easiest way to obviate most of the issues with timed quests is to finish as much as possible before approaching the gate to the city; you can take your sweet time that way. That means three different quests, each allowing you to collect a special item; hang onto all three and you'll be in fine shape later on.

The one with a really strict timer is an otherwise straightforward clearing of an open area, of slimes and such. Don't delay on that one.
Pokemon Go friend codes (for raids and gifts): 1944 4240 3148 and 2213 1227 2740. Please invite both!
www.dougcouchman.com.
(edited 1 month ago)

User Info: red255

red255
1 month ago#4
From what I recall the only timer is with the drow city. Which is plenty of time usually if you've cleaned the rest of the map out first.

You can reenter the under dark after you leave it. So the main missable stuff is in the drow city. Mainly on vendors and optional sidequests
If the next one is called, because of his MO, the underwear bomber, you'll know I'm on to something. Calvin Trillin June 16, 2006.

Godric1696
1 month ago#5
I am currently doing the beholders before I enter the city as I figured that would be the hardest for me, I just cannot figure out why my sorcerer gets one-shot by them. I need to read up on what they can do or why my spell caster is being one hit always.

I send Minsc in with the beholder shield on but eventually when they are being slowly whittled down they cast maze on him :/

User Info: red255

red255
1 month ago#6
I usually cast animate dead, at level 15 those things have lots of immunities and make short work of beholders.

you gotta send them in split up because the beholder's have death spell but they only have a few death spells and eventually the animate dead + haste overwhelm them.

If the next one is called, because of his MO, the underwear bomber, you'll know I'm on to something. Calvin Trillin June 16, 2006.

Godric1696
1 month ago#7
Oh I didn’t think to split it up. Yeah I had some summons wiped altogether. Thanks again!

User Info: eolsunder

eolsunder
3 weeks ago#8
Beholders are super easy with mages. Keep everyone far away, have mages stocked up with invisible and area damage spells (cloudkill, death cloud, fire cloud, etc). Get close to where they are hold up, just out of range toss out your area cloud spell, back up a little, invisible. Wait to see if anything wanders up, if not, toss another spell into the area, invisible..

You can wipe out entire dungeons with just one mage chucking out area cloud spells and invisible themselves to break any contact.
I am outraged! I am outraged beyond words! Yet...I have something I want to say..

User Info: Sir Cyrus

Sir Cyrus
3 weeks ago#9
^ in other news: cheese is tasty
Sigless for now.

Godric1696
2 weeks ago#10
Ah thanks so much!
  • Post New Message