• Post New Message
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Baldur's Gate: Enhanced Edition
  3. is this game easy to figure out?

User Info: dragoborn36

dragoborn36
3 months ago#1
like weapon strangth is hard for me to understand

User Info: deprofundis442

deprofundis442
2 months ago#2
I had to do a restart at some point first time around, but it is relatively easy to grasp.

What do you find confusing about weapons?
Fred Durp and the Gimp Trizkits

User Info: dragoborn36

dragoborn36
2 months ago#3
deprofundis442 posted...
I had to do a restart at some point first time around, but it is relatively easy to grasp.

What do you find confusing about weapons?
the dice roll, and i dont know how strong the weapons are or is dual weilding a good idea

User Info: deprofundis442

deprofundis442
2 months ago#4
dragoborn36 posted...
the dice roll, and i dont know how strong the weapons are or is dual weilding a good idea
When you go into info screen for the weapons, it will tell you how much damage the weapons will do. It's usually a dice roll, ie. 1d6 or something, so your damage would be 1-6. Sometimes it has a +1, 2, or 3 modifier added to it if it's magical. For swords, damage and THAC0 scales with your strength stat and may be affected by your proficiency with that weapon.

The easiest way to tell is just go into your equipment screen and select a weapon and it will tell you what your damage output will be when equipped. You shouldn't have to worry too much about the math.

Dual weilding is up to you completely. You can't equip a shield, but you should be able to do more damage in less time.
Fred Durp and the Gimp Trizkits
(edited 2 months ago)
  1. Boards
  2. Baldur's Gate: Enhanced Edition
  3. is this game easy to figure out?
  • Post New Message

GameFAQs Q&A