• Post New Message
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Baldur's Gate: Enhanced Edition
  3. Evil characters leaving party

User Info: Seabreeze

Seabreeze
7 months ago#1
I know that evil characters will leave the party if reputation goes above 18. But what if I equip an evil character like Dorn with the cursed Helmet of Misalignment (or something like that) that reverses his alignment to good. Will he still leave the party when reputations goes above 18? Anyone tested this before?

User Info: usefuloxymoron

usefuloxymoron
7 months ago#2
Yep, you can use the helm to keep evil characters in a good party and vice versa.
"You should laugh every moment you live, for you'll find it decidedly difficult afterwards."

User Info: TitanOxide

TitanOxide
3 months ago#3
Waaay late response, but yes it works. I went though the tower underlevered just to keep Kagain for good, dude is a beast of a tank.
Why you care about small things? World very simple place. World only have two things: Things you can eat and things you no can eat.

User Info: deprofundis442

deprofundis442
3 months ago#4
TitanOxide posted...
Waaay late response, but yes it works. I went though the tower underlevered just to keep Kagain for good, dude is a beast of a tank.
How'd you manage at low levels? I usually have to leave Durlags Tower for near end game to be able to defeat the demon knight.
Fred Durp and the Gimp Trizkits
  1. Boards
  2. Baldur's Gate: Enhanced Edition
  3. Evil characters leaving party
  • Post New Message

GameFAQs Q&A