• Post New Message
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
This topic contains spoilers - you can click, tap, or highlight to reveal them
  1. Boards
  2. Baldur's Gate: Enhanced Edition
  3. Baldur's Gate 1/2 Collector's Edition

User Info: zebatov

zebatov
1 year ago#11
@Tanthalas
Thanks a lot. You’ve been really helpful.

So I just submitted a ticket. How do they get back to me? Via e-mail or through this website? I didn’t sign-in to the website because I’m not sure if I even have an account.
C was right.
(edited 1 year ago)

User Info: Tanthalas

Tanthalas
1 year ago#12
Pretty sure they respond to you through both e-mail and the website.
Sir Markham pointed out, drinking another brandy. "A chap who can point at you and say 'die' has the distinct advantage".

zebatov
1 year ago#13
Tanthalas posted...
Pretty sure they respond to you through both e-mail and the website.
Alright thank you. Hopefully everything works out. Would be the first time I’ve had an issue ordering something online.
C was right.

zebatov
1 year ago#14
So the ticket said pending and now it’s not showing anything on the Skybound website. Do you know how to contact them?
C was right.

Tanthalas
1 year ago#15
Did you ever get this resolved?
Sir Markham pointed out, drinking another brandy. "A chap who can point at you and say 'die' has the distinct advantage".

zebatov
1 year ago#16
@Tanthalas

Tanthalas posted...
Did you ever get this resolved?
Um, yeah... and I don’t really want to talk about it... 😳 but you were right about them not having steel cases.

What happened with the ticket disappearing is that I didn’t know they had responded and they automatically close it as resolved after forty-eight hours with no response. Which isn’t enough time imo.

The games were stuck under a false bottom of the ultimate collector’s edition. They told me to look underneath and A) It didn’t look like the cardboard could be removed and B) It didn’t look like the cardboard was sitting high enough off the bottom for there to be anything under there. Basically I looked where they told me to but didn’t realize there was a second “underneath”. Not sure why they packaged it this way.
C was right.
(edited 1 year ago)

Tanthalas
1 year ago#17
Ah, good to know. And yeah, I wouldn’t talk about it either. >.>

zebatov
1 year ago#18
@Tanthalas

Yeah I’m glad I figured it out eventually.

https://gamefaqs.gamespot.com/a/user_image/6/3/0/AAZbq1AAAOUG.jpg
C was right.
(edited 1 year ago)

zebatov
1 year ago#19
https://gamefaqs.gamespot.com/a/user_image/6/3/2/AAZbq1AAAOUI.jpg
C was right.

zebatov
1 year ago#20
Whats worse is I honestly thought this was the Dark Alliance series when I first ordered it. I’m not upset about that, though. I get to play a new-to-me game and learn a little about D&D.
C was right.
  1. Boards
  2. Baldur's Gate: Enhanced Edition
  3. Baldur's Gate 1/2 Collector's Edition
  • Post New Message

GameFAQs Q&A