• Post New Message
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Baldur's Gate: Enhanced Edition
  3. Baldur's Gate 1/2 Collector's Edition

User Info: zebatov

zebatov
1 year ago#1
Just wondering if anyone has contact info for the company that released the collector’s edition. I ordered it and they sent a letter saying it was delayed but they were shipping the games... I just want to make sure that the collector’s editions weren’t supposed to come with a steel case or anything. Their website gives me all kinds of errors when I try to use their contact links.
C was right.

User Info: PatrickVRegan

PatrickVRegan
1 year ago#2
I’ve seen what the collectors edition is supposed to include. Nice set I have to say. May I ask the website name you are talking about?
Playing: Minecraft / Uncharted 4
PSN ID: P-V-R-Omega

zebatov
1 year ago#3
Yeah I’ll have to find it and get back to you.
C was right.

User Info: Tanthalas

Tanthalas
1 year ago#4
I imagine you bought the CE directly from Skybound games? The website for their store is:

https://store.skybound.com/

I bought the CE from them but I'm still waiting to receive the CE items. I know that other people have already received theirs... I was actually thinking about giving them one more week before I contact them to ask what's up with the delay.
Sir Markham pointed out, drinking another brandy. "A chap who can point at you and say 'die' has the distinct advantage".

zebatov
1 year ago#5
Tanthalas posted...
I imagine you bought the CE directly from Skybound games? The website for their store is:

https://store.skybound.com/

I bought the CE from them but I'm still waiting to receive the CE items. I know that other people have already received theirs... I was actually thinking about giving them one more week before I contact them to ask what's up with the delay.
Was it supposed to come with the games in “steel” cases or was the game separate? I bought the ultimate one and the Baldur’s Gate one. Just wondering if the boxes were merch-only. I can’t find a way to contact them unless it’s been fixed.
C was right.
(edited 1 year ago)

Tanthalas
1 year ago#6
zebatov posted...
Was it supposed to come with the games in “steel” cases or was the game separate? I bought the ultimate one and the Baldur’s Gate one. Just wondering if the boxes were merch-only. I can’t find a way to contact them unless it’s been fixed.
I received a normal version of the BG and PT/IWD games. I just checked the CE's, and they don't include steel cases for the discs.
Sir Markham pointed out, drinking another brandy. "A chap who can point at you and say 'die' has the distinct advantage".

zebatov
1 year ago#7
@Tanthalas
I only received BG 1/2 in the mail. I checked the site and apparently I was supposed to get all the games with the collector’s edition. If you find a way to contact them would you mind posting it here?

What happened was they sent me a letter with the two games saying the merch wasn’t to their liking or expected level of quality so they were informing me they were having it all redone and I’d have to wait for it, but they wanted me to have the games.
C was right.
(edited 1 year ago)

Tanthalas
1 year ago#8
I had something similar to that happen to me.

I had bought the CE's of both BG and PT/IWD, but when there was a delay, they sent me two copies of BG, and I contacted them to sort things out.

Use this link:
https://help.skybound.com/support/tickets/new

Make sure you have your order number.

zebatov
1 year ago#9
@Tanthalas
Hey thanks a lot. Where would I find the order number? Confirmation e-mail? I rarely check my e-mail.
C was right.
(edited 1 year ago)

Tanthalas
1 year ago#10
Yeah, it should be on your confirmation e-mail.

You can also find it easily by logging in into your Skybound shop account.
  1. Boards
  2. Baldur's Gate: Enhanced Edition
  3. Baldur's Gate 1/2 Collector's Edition
  • Post New Message

GameFAQs Q&A