• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Crystalis
  3. Still Haunted...

User Info: _F8L_

_F8L_
10 years ago#1
I would love to nominate the Crystalis port for GBC as 'The Worst Port Ever'. If I hear someone talk about a bad remake, wether it be a movie (The Honeymooners), music (Black Eye Peas mixing in old 80's songs), or games, Crystalis for GBC sticks out still. My old post is still here showing how upset I was...half a year ago. I still vividly remember this as the most disappointing game I've played.

When reading posts about people saying 'Play this one, not the NES version', I shake my head in disgust. SNK was a great company back then, and the story, though small and simple, was much more ellaborate than the crapola script they made for the GBC version.

I suggest anyone who wants to play Crystalis to find ANY OTHER MEANS to play this. You would be wasting your time playing this version, let alone finding one.
DONKEY KONG AINT GOT **** ON ME!!!

User Info: firedemon 2600

firedemon 2600
10 years ago#2
To anyone that read that post, try and find a way to get those few minutes of your life back because he has no idea what he's talking about.
<<<Carve me a smile, make it deep and wide and mortal...drain my eyes 'til the sky goes pop...>>>
  1. Boards
  2. Crystalis
  3. Still Haunted...
  • Topic Archived

GameFAQs Q&A